6oxo with Tamoxiphen citrate?

WAR

Awards
My libido is way low ... on the 9th day of pct (tamoxiphen citrate - 40mg) after a 4 week cycle of sostonal 250.
I heard 6oxo was suppresive and figured just to go serm only.
I have a full bottle here , would you guys suggest to jump on 6 oxo as well?:squat:

MattMiller

Awards
yes 6 oxo is an aromatase inhibitor which you need to run in your PCT. keep running the tomoxifen and add the 6 oxo in there. dosages im not sure off, look around for what other people are dosing it at

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might as well, but remember 9 days isn't a long time considering suppression typically takes months if you are actually looking at bloodwork instead of "how I feel".

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My libido is way low ... on the 9th day of post cycle therapy (tamoxiphen citrate - 40mg) after a 4 week cycle of sostonal 250.
I heard 6oxo was suppresive and figured just to go serm only.
I have a full bottle here , would you guys suggest to jump on 6 oxo as well?:squat:
You probably are shut down, as in not producing test at this point so 6 oxo really doesn't make sense since you don't have much test that is going to convert to estrogen. I can't tell you what to do in your case but if it was me, I'd wait til like week 3 or 4 to add in 6 oxo. I would taper it down like 4/3/2/1 for four weeks. You don't want to shut yourself down even more and then risk an estrogen rebound...