Got some funky looking Tamox Citrate here, normal? Flavored?

Goat

Awards
I'll put a pic up tonight if need be. I am used to the clear stuff with a terrible taste.

This time I got some pink milky stuff that appears SLIGHYLY CONGEELED like old milk. It might be flavored too.

I got it from the C1 site, is this normal? Its only a couple months old, left at room temp.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
completely normal for chemicals numero uno reserch0.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna keep this in mind. I'd hate to end up needing my SERM, but thinking something's gone wrong with it and panic.

Goat

Awards
I'm gonna keep this in mind. I'd hate to end up needing my SERM, but thinking something's gone wrong with it and panic.
Yeah, its not a good feeling...thx for the replies folks, I am going to assume everything is ok with the product. If not I will send you guys pics of my new titties.

krogtaar

Awards
i wonder about the quality of that product, and from where you got it...they have torem for like half the price per mg of other places i look at... anyone have input as to their quality?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i wonder about the quality of that product, and from where you got it...they have torem for like half the price per mg of other places i look at... anyone have input as to their quality?
I will have input by the end of february. I only went there after it was recommended to me by someone else who gave good feedback.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're good to go. They just aren't greedy bastages like some of the other sites.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'll put a pic up tonight if need be. I am used to the clear stuff with a terrible taste.

This time I got some pink milky stuff that appears SLIGHYLY CONGEELED like old milk. It might be flavored too.

I got it from the C1 site, is this normal? Its only a couple months old, left at room temp.
Honestly, this sounds like their Exemestane (Aromasin).

The Nolva is slightly thick, like watered down cough syrup and has a slight burn with cherry flavor. Their 'Stane is milky pink color and sort of sweet. The bottle is smaller than the nolva bottle too.

Post up a pic.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I discussed the formulations with the company because at the time I also had a liquids company (shut down due to paranoia). We both agreed that more of a suspension type product was the way to go so that it required less nasty tasting solvent.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
When did that change with them? My nolva was purchased fairly recently and it doesn't look any different than it has in the past.

Red and watery, not pink and milky.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's gonna be weather dependent with tamoxifen and a few others most likely. The colder it is or gets exposed to, the more it clumps until warmed. It's all routine.

Sorry they haven't asked me to answer any questions. I just thought I'd share what I know.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna be weather dependent with tamoxifen and a few others most likely. The colder it is or gets exposed to, the more it clumps until warmed. It's all routine.

Sorry they haven't asked me to answer any questions. I just thought I'd share what I know.
Well, mine sat in a cold mailbox for awhile and didn't turn 'milky'.

I've seen 'granules' that look like sugar sticking to the pump tube when its colder, but not turn milky.

I'm curious to see a pic.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
mine is in a dark blue transparent bottle, and it looks a tad milky or thick colored, rather than "syrupy". i havent opened it yet, but i will get some pics soon when i do and post them up in here. its also possible the cold could have added to that, as it was pretty cold when i opened the box.

also, dont mean to hijack, but does anyone know if C1 takes the Tamoxifen Citrate conversion into consideration like IBE does? Xodus, i know you posted some links in another thread describing what im asking, but that only talked about IBE i believe. i emailed C1 a while ago about it, but they never got back to me.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
mine is in a dark blue transparent bottle, and it looks a tad milky or thick colored, rather than "syrupy". i havent opened it yet, but i will get some pics soon when i do and post them up in here.

also, dont mean to hijack, but does anyone know if C1 takes the Tamoxifen Citrate conversion into consideration like IBE does? Xodus, i know you posted some links in another thread describing what im asking, but that only talked about IBE i believe. i emailed C1 a while ago about it, but they never got back to me.
Dark blue bottle is from somewhere else, no? Not the one in question.

Yes, C1's is called 'True Twenty', so they factor in the conversion.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
Dark blue bottle is from somewhere else, no? Not the one in question.

Yes, C1's is called 'True Twenty', so they factor in the conversion.
ok thanks.

nah mine is from C1. dark blue, transparent glass with white label on the front.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
C1 is a good company. I had that talk as well about now other research companies didn't realize that Tamoxifen Citrate is dosed at 20mg of actual tamoxifen. Same with tadalafil and sildenafil. But clomiphene is dosed as 50mg of clomiphene citrate. So there's little details there that people miss, but the gist is that the GOOD companies just dose it all like you'd get from the pharmacy so there's no confusion. It makes it easy.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
Thoughts? Instructions say to shake well, this is not shaken. You can see what looks like precipitate.

And lol..fatties/
could you post a pic of the whole bottle? and when did you order/receive yours? cause my bottle only has a white label without the kaleidoscope design on it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Goat that pic is just disturbing. Looks like you have some bloody nut in a green condom

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Goat that pic is just disturbing. Looks like you have some bloody nut in a green condom
I'm glad I'm not the only sick f*ck that thought that!

:ntome:

Goat

Awards
I'm glad I'm not the only sick f*ck that thought that!

:ntome:
Lol...you guys are ****ed in the head. Thats a jar of hair gel, Fructis Garnier actually. The bloody jizz is the pink Tamox Citrate. Tastes like bubble gum.

Does anyone see the way it looks a bit curdled?

Magnus19,
I got mine about 2 months back. Don't know if its legal to post the full image, if someone can verify it is I will get to it later, probably tomorrow though.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow they are using the pediatric pharmaceutical carrier medium now. I always wanted to use it but couldn't find it in bulk. That's why it's pink jizzy. It may be a different consistency in different batches due to more or less of the sweetener added to it. Good stuff.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
ill admit, i thought the same at first. then i remembered ive never seen a condom with a number code on it.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
Lol...you guys are ****ed in the head. Thats a jar of hair gel, Fructis Garnier actually. The bloody jizz is the pink Tamox Citrate. Tastes like bubble gum.

Does anyone see the way it looks a bit curdled?

Magnus19,
I got mine about 2 months back. Don't know if its legal to post the full image, if someone can verify it is I will get to it later, probably tomorrow though.
i wondered about certain issues that might bring up, but i dont see how posting a whole bottle could be more detrimental than posting an image of the contents along with a part of the bottle in the pic.

Goat

Awards
i wondered about certain issues that might bring up, but i dont see how posting a whole bottle could be more detrimental than posting an image of the contents along with a part of the bottle in the pic.
Hmmm...might have the name of the company on it. Dunno, its upstairs and I'm couched out at the moment. Will check later. Promise ;)

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Goat,
That's the nature of C1's product. Kaleidescope design is an older label style. The newer one is white with text.

Just take it and have a Happy PCT.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
Goat,
That's the nature of C1's product. Kaleidescope design is an older label style. The newer one is white with text.

Just take it and have a Happy post cycle therapy.
ah, that is very good to know. was hoping someone who would know, or who ordered recently, could answer the label question. thank you.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
ah, that is very good to know. was hoping someone who would know, or who ordered recently, could answer the label question. thank you.
That's theirs. As with all their products, quality is top notch.