requesting advice regarding hairloss and shutdown

bj22

Awards
Im still experiencing some sides from a M-dien and methyl-rage cycle I ran last summer to basically cheat at my first real attempt at cutting. At the time, the potential dangers seemed worth it in order to spare the muscle I had trained my ass off for years to gain.

Since completing the cycle my libido hasn't been the same, my boys are noticeably smaller and worst yet my hair has been falling out like crazy. I ran what seemed like a cautious cycle and followed it up with a proper pct with nolva and other test boosters such as zma and fenugreek for 4 weeks, then e-form for 4 weeks. I thought my body would have recovered by now, so at this point it is disconcerting. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I want to have some bloodwork done to see where I stand. What exactly should I request to have tested? I was thinking test, dht, estradiol, cortisol, dhea-s would be a good place to start, but additions are welcome.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...

Well, if you followed the instructions correctly, ran support supplements, and followed with post cycle therapy, then I don't have any idea why you're still experiencing testicular atrophy and loss of libido. Unless, of course, you aren't being completely honest with us. You must've screwed up somehow. Are you sure that you followed the instructions correctly for the cycle you ran, and are you sure that you followed that with genuine Nolvadex and not just what you thought was Nolvadex?

I'd get some tests done ASAP. This is your body we're talking about here. Your health is in question when it shouldn't have to be. I'd ask to get your liver values tested, as well as your cholesterol and testosterone levels. From now on, get tests done before any future cycles and then after. This way, you'll be able to compare your values.

For future reference; I'd say to run AI's Cycle Support while on cycle and then run AI's Post Cycle Support while off cycle, or AX's Advanced PCT. Whichever you prefer. I'm really hoping that you got your hands on your specialty PCT items before you ran this cycle.

Besides that, I really don't know what else to say. This is what pisses me off. Something had to have gone wrong. It must've been something you did. We all make mistakes, but sometimes they're pointless.

Again, I'm not trying to sound like an @$$hole, but your health is nothing to joke about. I really do hope that you figure out what the problem is and that you're able to fix it.

Get those tests done and get back in the gym. I wouldn't run any cycles right now, which goes for hormonal supplements. By all means, load up on natural anabolics. But, nothing hormonal. Nothing at all. Try AN's Drive, AI's Cycle Support, AI's Post Cycle Support / AX's Advanced PCT, MVP+ZMK multi-vitamin stack, and maybe some USPLabs PowerFULL. You could also try Goliath Labs's Stimuloid and/or Ejaculoid. Unfortunately, NP doesn't sell GL products. Just don't go to BB.com. I'm hoping this will bring your boys back to normal size, kickstart your testosterone production again, and hopefully, with time on your side, things will slowly, but surely, start returning back to normal. Just be patient.

Next time, be very careful. Read instructions, even the fine print. If you run something hormonal in the future, then be absolutely, positively sure that you will have what you need for cycle support and PCT before you begin the actual cycle.

Stay safe and I wish you luck.

Take some time to read the thread below. It's very informative and can hopefully help you with any hairloss issues. If you're genetically prone to MPB, then you should take something for hairloss while on cycle, or else you'll most likely become more susceptible to your hair thinning.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21961-hair-loss-prevention.html

It also wouldn't hurt to search and read through other PCT threads. Read up on other posters and see what their PCT plans consisted of.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Great response MuscleGuy.
Something seems odd to me as well with post cycle therapy. Maybe bunk Nolva?
bj22,
I would run the AI tapered up from the beginning NOT after 4 weeks.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great response MuscleGuy.
Something seems odd to me as well with post cycle therapy. Maybe bunk Nolva?
bj22,
I would run the AI tapered up from the beginning NOT after 4 weeks.
I got very warey since he mentioned what the pills looked like and that he got 20mg pills, especially for $30.

I noticed no one had responded yet, so I decided to be the first. I just didn't want him not getting any answers and doing the unthinkable, and having something very sad and unfortunate happen. This sh!t can never be played around with. It's very responsible on his part, to come here looking for answers before just messing around with the stuff. Kudos to you, bj22.

bj22

Awards
From what you guys say, I feel like I did everything right. The only explanations are either bunk nolva or something else going on unrelated to the cycle. I am questioning the nolva, but I did order liquid before I started the cycle from what seems like reputable research company.

I am going to get some BW right away. I put it off for some time because I really didn't feel comfortable admitting to my GP that I used PH's. The fact is that my health is way more important than pride.

Thanks for the support.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what you guys say, I feel like I did everything right. The only explanations are either bunk nolva or something else going on unrelated to the cycle. I am questioning the nolva, but I did order it from what seems like reputable research company. I am going to get some BW right away. I put it off for some time because I really didn't feel comfortable admitting to my GP that I used PH's. The fact is that my health is way more important than pride.

Thanks for the support.
Well, I'm guessing even the slightest negative factor, such as stress, could possibly aggrevate the possible negative sides of any hormonal compound you ingest. Or, maybe you're worrying too much, which is causing stress you're putting on yourself, perhaps? Who knows? If it was bunk Nolva, then just be order from a much more legit source next time. I just hope you figure sh-it out and get your health back in order.

bj22

Awards
Here are the results that stand out from the blood work:

cortisol am value: H 25.7 range: 5-25

dhea value: H 18.7 range: 1.9-7.6

HDL value: 58 range: 40-60

LDL value: H 110 range: 0-100

Test tot value: 453 range:400-1080

Free test value: 84 range: 27-244

bioavail test value: 250 range: 131-682

SHBG: value: 31 range:11-80

% free test value: 1.9 range: 1.6-2.9

estradiol value: 25

DHT value: 489.6 range: 155.0-553.0

bj22

Awards
Anyone have anything? Obviously my HPTA is still suppressed from the cycle and I need to jump start it without throwing my DHT into outer space.

Thanks in advance.