Epistane PCT

CPB305

CPB305

Awards
Ok I've been reading and tweaking this for about 2 months now and it's finally time to start on Monday. So I thought I would get one final review.

This is going to be a 4 week Epistane cycle ~10/20/20/30 (depending on how my body takes to it)
Started loading the cycle support, potassium, cissus, and taurine this week.

post cycle therapy will consist of:
Toremifene 120(3)/90(4)60/60/30(3)/15(4)
Cycle Support
BCAAs
NOX-CG3
Animal Paks (always on these)

Now the thing I can not figure out is do I need to use an OTC Test recovery product, such as Restore, or Advanced post cycle therapy(Both of which I have)? It seems these both have estrogen suppression properties, and I don't want to slam my estrogen into the dirt and then have a rebound. The way I understand this is that the SERM stops the estrogen IN your system from bonding to receptors...These products lower your estrogen output, and boost Test?

This is going to be my first cycle. Originally was going to be superdrol, but I decided to go with something a bit more mild. All comments are welcome and appreciated! Thank you guys.:food:

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would go with POST Cycle Support during your PCT.

It was specifically formulated for Epistane by The Sinner.

I am using it for my Epistane Cycle and LOVING it. You can also see someone else who is using it SOLO for their Phera Plex cycle and are VERY happy with the results so far.

CROWLER

CPB305

CPB305

Awards
OK Cool. I just checked out the PPlex thread with POST Cycle Support. Looks like good stuff. Keep it comin.