Holes in my mdrol PCT...please advise

Bull Mkt

Awards
After reading what seems like a million threads including neoborn's "inverse dosing of a SERM and AI" and the "No Excuses thread..." from thesinner as well as ALL of Dr. D's threads, I still can't find answers to a few questions regarding dosage of my test booster (Blue Up) as well as my 6oxo so I turn to all of you to shed some light on these questions:

Should I be running my test booster with a steady dosage week after week? Also, what about some recommended dosages for the 6oxo as it increases week to week? Thanks people...any help would be much appreciated!!!

Throughout my cycle and post cycle therapy, I plan to run the usual liver support, multi vitamins, fish oil, etc)

I plan to run:

Week 1 Cycle: mdrol 10mg
Week 2 Cycle: mdrol 20mg
Week 3 Cycle: mdrol 20mg

Week 1 post cycle therapy: Torem at 120mg
Lean Extreme 75mg
6oxo at ??mg
Blue Up ??mg

Week 2 post cycle therapy: Torem 80mg
Lean Extreme 50mg
6oxo at ??mg
Blue Up ??mg

Week 3 post cycle therapy: Torem 40mg
Lean Extreme 25mg
6oxo at ??mg
Blue Up ??mg

Week 4 post cycle therapy: Torem 20mg
6oxo at ??mg
Blue Up ??mg

Also, any issues with running Aspire36 during post cycle therapy...gotta keep the lady satisfied...LOL!!!

This will be my 3rd sdrol cycle (first clone cycle though)

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I like to wait 4 days with Toremifene before introduces AI. You start at 100 mgs, go to 200 mgs week 2, 300 mgs week 3, you can go to 400 mgs in the fourth week. Unless you are heading into a NHA cycle then 300 mgs is fine.

You will actually be above 100% testosterone, probably close to 150%. If you do not taper off 6-OXO then excess estrogen produced by 150% testosterone will push your testosterone output back down below 100% semi permanmently.

6-OXO should always be tapered off no faster than dropping 100 mgs every 4 days!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id actually switch that up and run a regular taper instead of an inverse...

300/200/200/100

Bull Mkt

Awards
LOL!!! Now I'm more confused than ever!!!

Werewolf,

You're suggesting that I taper off 6oxo so by that rationale, I should go 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, then back down to 200mg for 4 days, and finally 100mg for another 4 days??? BTW, I appreciate the input.

Jomi822,

Can I ask why you think I should taper down the 6oxo while I taper down the Tor?!? I thought neoborn's posting made sound sense but maybe you know/experienced something else...I'd appreciate it if you could share...thanks brutha.

To everybody else...the more input the better so please chime in...

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
LOL!!! Now I'm more confused than ever!!!

Werewolf,

You're suggesting that I taper off 6oxo so by that rationale, I should go 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, then back down to 200mg for 4 days, and finally 100mg for another 4 days??? BTW, I appreciate the input.

Jomi822,

Can I ask why you think I should taper down the 6oxo while I taper down the Tor?!? I thought neoborn's posting made sound sense but maybe you know/experienced something else...I'd appreciate it if you could share...thanks brutha.

To everybody else...the more input the better so please chime in...
Correct

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You taper up AI inverse to serm to keep from pushing your estrogen too low. Too low of estrogen lowers white blood cell count, HDL and can cause libido issues.

Do you have questions?

Sorry I can't explain Jomi recommendation.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey bull..im about to start mdrol in about a week. I am wondering how it went for you so far.