- 12-29-2007, 02:48 PM
- 12-29-2007, 04:19 PM
The libido problems are more attributed to the change in hormones IMO. I've used it on cycle for gyno prevention and never had any libido issues during a cycle, just when I came off during the first 2-3 weeks of PCT.
There is also Toremifen for those who want to avoid Tamox. I'd be more concerned with potential liver and ocular damage from Tamox.
- 12-29-2007, 05:52 PM
01-01-2008, 03:39 AM
01-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2004, 01:11 AM
- By LYFORD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2003, 01:03 AM
- By 1-Juice-Diol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2003, 06:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:07 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:27 PM