Never Herd This One

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Tbol for PCT?-------------------------------GENERAL INFORMATION:

Turanaplex is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid. Since it is a synthetic estrogen it belongs, however, to the group of sex hormones. Turanaplex is especially effective when the body's own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is suppressed. In school medicine Turanaplex is normally used to trigger ovulation. Turanaplex also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. In most cases Turanaplex can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10- 14 days. For this reason Turanaplex is primarily taken after steroids are discontinued. At this time it is extremely important to bring the testosterone production to a normal level as quickly as possible so that the loss of strength and muscle mass is minimized. Even better results can be achieved if Turanaplex is combined with HCG Pregnyl (Gonadotropin) or when Turanaplex is used after the intake of HCG.
Due to its characteristics Turanaplex is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg Turanaplex /day, 228 mg Trenaplex (Parabolan)/week, and 150 mg Stanaplex 50 (Stanozolol) injectable/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbutaplex (Clenbuterol), Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this anabolic.

In studies done on male athletes that were given 10 mg turanaplex/day over six weeks, no negative health effects or side effects were reported. It was also used in low doses to reduce the binding of SHBG to other steroids. Oral Turanaplex was found to have the ability to reduce SHBG and allow testosterone to be more readily used.
There was one case reported where a male experienced negative side effects from 5 years of using Oral Turanaplex at a high dosage . It was found to be effective at extremely high dosages by those looking to gain strength and mass, yet athletes looking to obtain gains more quickly and more proficiently in their game were very successful with lower doses of Oral Turanaplex. Olympic level male Shot-putters were able to add 2.5-4m to their shot throws, 10-12m on their Discus throw, and 6-10m to their Hammer throws with in four years of training. Female athletes gained even more. One female athlete improved her throw from under 18m to over 20m .
Women experienced increased and more severe and sometimes intolerable side effects than male users. Although, sometimes the women were taking doses that surpassed the men's by almost double .
Recently, Oral-Turanaplex has found its way back into the hands of athletes all over the world. It’s the “new” sexy drug that’s actually very old. It was the East German secret weapon when their sports doping program was at it’s height.
O-T, or T-bol as it’s sometimes called, is a very nice strength and mass drug, and since it can’t convert to estrogen, can even be used on a cutting diet. For this reason, it gets my “most versatile oral” award.
Most users do fairly well with doses between 40 and 60 milligrams per day, taken in divided doses.

HOW DOES IT WORK:

This is a slower acting steroid. When using Turanaplex, weight, strength and muscle mass increases will not be overly dramatic; however, they will be of good quality. Turanaplex also does not typically create risk for estrogenic side effects, so there is limited water retention or risk for gynecomastia. The user can obtain a hard look to their muscles due to limited water retention.
Paradoxically, although Turanaplex is a synthetic estrogen it also works as an anti-estrogen. The reason is that Turanaplex has only a very low estrogenic effect and thus the stronger estrogens which, for example, form during the aromatization of steroids, are blocked at the receptors. These would include those that develop during the aromatizing of steroids. This does not prevent the steroids from aromatizing but the increased estrogen is mostly deactivated since it cannot attach to the receptors.
The easiest way to explain this drug is that it is a derivative of Methanoplex (Methandienone). Though it is a derivative of our old friend Diana, it´s still quite different...remember, Equiplex 200 (Equipoise) is estrified Dianabol, and really has nothing in common with it, in terms of real-world-effects. Let´s examine Turanaplex in relation to Methanoplex for now, though. The first similarity between the two is that they have both been 17-alpha-alkylated (a carbon atom was added at the 17th position) to survive the first pass through the liver. This, of course, increases hepatoxicity (liver toxicity). OT has a much lower level of androgenic activity compared to Dianabol (Naposim), but a better balance/ratio of anabolic and androgenic effects. It has a rating of a 0 (according to the Vida reference) for androgenic properties and a 53 for anabolic properties based on a score of 100 each for testosterone. This promotes more of a "hard" look, of what competition bodybuilders often call "quality" muscle. You do not get the same "puffy" look as you would on d-bol, and many people have thus compared the results they´ve gotten from OT to Anavar. Actually, though, this stuff is simply dianabol with a 4-chloro alteration, the same alteration found in Clostebol.
Due to this 4-chloro substitution in the A-Ring of its Steran Nucleus, this drug cannot be aromatized . This is, as you know, quite beneficial and is one of the reasons Oral Turanaplex has been called a "gentle d-bol." You will probably not get any typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, acne, gyno, etc, at any dose of this drug. A couple of studies I read examining male athletes over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects. It has been recommended that men should take between 20-40mg every day and women a 5mg every day, and I generally think that it is not very strong (as compared to many other orals) and wouldn´t drop below the 40mg mark if I were to use it personally. It may perhaps be used in low(er) doses if it is simply being used for it´s ability to reduce SHBG´s binding . to other steroids. In this respect, it may have synergy with other drugs, since it has the ability to reduce SHBG and thus free up more testosterone for use in your body.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Negative side effects are rare but can occur from cycles that are too long or high in dosage. Shutting off of one's own natural testosterone production and testicular tumors (extremely rare) are both side effects of such extreme cycles.
The potential side effects of Turanaplex usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with turanaplex Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly distinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with Turanaplex An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver function be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus turanaplex is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg turanaplex/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:?????????:rofl:
Steroids in PCT? Who the hell wrote this? This is a steroid, Oral Turinabol(sp?). Just as it says, 4-chlorodianabol. How in gods name would you ever recover on the 40+ mg's/day this guy recommends. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think these gurus just like to write stupid ****

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
nope--- this is a writeup for oral turnabol from a lab in europe[AXIO LABS] Ive just never herd of using it for PCT before.But from your responce guess it not a good idea.I will try to get more info.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
nope--- this is a writeup for oral turnabol from a lab in europe.
Nothing special about them bro. That "lab" is just an underground not a real lab w/ GMP standards. So don't trust the "literature" or "cut and paste" used to market product.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I think what there refering to is the 4-chloro alteration,by itself is a synthetic estrogen.In A.Roberts writeup he does mention its effects on SHBG--But nothing on FSH OR LH --anyway still not good to take a 17aa meth, for PCT .

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I think what there refering to is the 4-chloro alteration,by itself is a synthetic estrogen.In A.Roberts writeup he does mention its effects on SHBG--But nothing on FSH OR LH --anyway still not good to take a 17aa meth, for post cycle therapy .
Hey Skull...I think I came across as a bit of an A-hole in my previous post. Sorry bro...I didn't mean too at all. Thank you for being an inquisitive helpful guy...I appreciate you and your knowledge.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I think what there refering to is the 4-chloro alteration,by itself is a synthetic estrogen.In A.Roberts writeup he does mention its effects on SHBG--But nothing on FSH OR LH --anyway still not good to take a 17aa meth, for post cycle therapy .
Any non-aromatizing androgen decreases SHBG, by decreasing estrogen which is the trigger for SHBG production.