CEL H-Drol Post Cycle Question

M

MyWhey88

Awards
Hello everyone,

This is the first time writing on this forum, I hope I'm not being a troll, but i do need some help. Starting next week I'm going to start my first cycle of H-Drol (by CEL- a Halodrol-50 clone) I'm 20, 5'6, 190 and looking to slim down..i already dropped 40 pounds from my dirty bulk that lasted up to the end of summer, but cant seem to get rid of the remaining bodyfat. I want to look even sicker and increase my strength. I was wondering what is the correct post cycle of such a pro-hormone. I looked all over the internet and asked several friends, they just say run some Nolva for PCT. I have Nolvadex (a liquid form) but am unsure of the correct dosage..should i tapper off? i have no idea.

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know that nolva is absolutely necessary for an H-drol cycle but IMO would probably be your safest bet concerning a quick recovery. The correct protocol for dosing would be something like 40-30-20-20mg's ED or 40-40-30-20mg's ED. I'm running the same compound soon and will probably use PCS from ai in place of the harsher nolva in my pct (just a matter of preference) so you may want to look into that.
But it sounds like you need to do allot more research before beginning this cycle. Also your age could be of some concern for you at this point. But good luck to you with whatever you decide!!
Oh, one more thing how the F#ck did you loose 40 F@ckin pounds on a dirty bulk???? A bulk is usually for, well bulking! Anyways:welcome: !!