Havoc PCT: Is a SERM really necessary??

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
I'm considering running a one month cycle of Havoc and was wondering whether a SERM is really necessary. Can I get by with an alternate OTC post cycle regimen?? If a SERM is recommended, what risks do I run by not using one?? I'd appreciate any and all thoughts on the subject. Thanks for the help.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Well you run the risk of gyno, losing some of your gains, and not recovering quickly. However, some have had success with running OTC products like Demacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support. I haven't tried either yet but plan on it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support or Dermacrine Sustain are both supposedly effective pct products for something such as Havoc... may want to try one of them.

crackhead

Awards
I always ran 6oxo or aPCT after havoc. I only do havoc for 15 days and come off though.

Never had any problems. I look to gain a few pounds every other month when i cycle. Does not seem like a big deal, but it adds up over a years time.

I used to be greedy and go, and go, and go and have kitchen sink post cycles that seemed to last forever. That protocol never really worked long term for me.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
2 weeks on havoc sounds+ cycle support +oxo6 sounds quick and easy

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The Trans-resveratrol in POST Cycle Support actualy is a SERM.

It was developed by The Sinner specifically for use with Havoc/Epistane Cycles. Stacked with Cycle Support and you got your bases covered.

CROWLER

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
The Trans-resveratrol in POST Cycle Support actualy is a SERM.

It was developed by The Sinner specifically for use with Havoc/Epistane Cycles. Stacked with Cycle Support and you got your bases covered.

CROWLER
I would use this stuff or 6-OXO. I've done two cycles of Havoc one for 4 weeks and one for seven. For the seven weeker I only used 6-OXO, Powerfull, AX Cycle support, fish oil, flaxseed oil, lean xtreme 2 (which sucks compared to the original), red yeast rice, CoQ10...

If I was to do it over I would use Crowler's Stuff instead of 6-OXO.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so what would a sample cycle look like? running havoc or epistane with pcs and cycle support?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pulse Cycle(Which I am doing and LOVING it so far)

8 week pulse cycle
Epistane on workout days.

10 mg first day
20 mg next workout
30 mg next workout.
Stay at 30mg for 2 weeks or until you decide if you want to go to 40mg
Continue for 8 weeks.

On off days take the usual dosage of POST Cycle Support.

Cycle Support every day during cycle and Post Cycle Therapy

Post Cycle Therapy
POST Cycle Support every day for 4 weeks.
Cycle Support every day for 4 weeks

To complete this you will need
1 bottle Epistane/Havoc
2 bottles POST Cycle Support
3 Jars Cycle Support

CROWLER

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
when should you ever take 3-4 scoops of cycle support

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
when should you ever take 3-4 scoops of cycle support
I am sorry I am not understanding your question. What makes you think there is any time you should do this?

CROWLER

Sunny

Awards
I know this is old as hell but...Should I be taking POST cycle support AND cycle support everyday DURING and POST havoc cycle?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
no, you should just cigarettes for pct bro