SUPERDROL PCT need some advice

erikclaw

Awards
I have been reading about post cycle therapy and found out that I know nada. Is the cycle that AX recomends adv. PCT and retain deficient in what I really need? I am about to start Superdrol 4 a day for for weeks followed by their post cycle therapy. I am 6'6" 225lbs ~10%bodyfat. Have taken other ph in the past.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
uhhh..... you took PH's and plan to take a designer steroid without knowing anything of PCT?

first off, you need a SERM.
second, you need to know where to buy it, dont try asking
you will get warned or banned by the mods.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Gotta get the SERM or you will be sorry. Rebound XT or PCT are nowhere near good enough for a superdrol cycle. You'll lose all the gains anyway if you don't do a proper pct.

erikclaw

Awards
In the past I took ph and followed the pct that the manufacturer recomended. Now I see that this is not enough. I want to correct this since I am now enlightened by this site.

erikclaw

Awards
I always had trouble keeping the gains that I made. Is nol. combined with reduce xt good enough or do I need more?

erikclaw

Awards
Novaldex 40/30/20/10 Rebound xt 25/50/50/75 Reduc 75/50/25/25 sound about right?

RUNNER 67

Awards
I have been reading about post cycle therapy and found out that I know nada. Is the cycle that AX recomends adv. post cycle therapy and retain deficient in what I really need? I am about to start Superdrol 4 a day for for weeks followed by their post cycle therapy. I am 6'6" 225lbs ~10%bodyfat. Have taken other ph in the past.
Are you takung the original superdrol, or the new superdrol ng?? If you are taking the latter of the two, then the recommended pct is fine. Otherwise get a serm.

erikclaw

Awards
Are you takung the original superdrol, or the new superdrol ng?? If you are taking the latter of the two, then the recommended post cycle therapy is fine. Otherwise get a serm.
I am taking superdrol ng

RUNNER 67

Awards
I am taking superdrol ng
Thought so after seeing the advaced pct mentioned in your post. Good luck with this, I haven't heard much except for some energy increases. Keep us posted with your progress.

erikclaw

Awards
Thought so after seeing the advaced post cycle therapy mentioned in your post. Good luck with this, I haven't heard much except for some energy increases. Keep us posted with your progress.
So this stuff isn't as hot as I thought it was? What would be safe to stack with it? I already have some novl. comming. Got some old 1st gen. ph too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres no reason they wouldn't, superdrol ng is primarily dhea, with tribulus, fenugreek, caffeine and yohimbe

erikclaw

Awards
Cool, that is what I was thinking, do I need to ramp up the pct if I stack them?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Novaldex 40/30/20/10 Rebound xt 25/50/50/75 Reduc 75/50/25/25 sound about right?
make that 40/30/20/10 of nolva and nothing else
take out the rebound xt and reduc, MORE IS NOT BETTER

i wish people would cut this horse **** out. lets add 50 things to pct even though 49 of them do nothing and may contain **** that is actually detrimental to recovery. sounds like a plan

erikclaw

Awards
make that 40/30/20/10 of nolva and nothing else
take out the rebound xt and reduc, MORE IS NOT BETTER

i wish people would cut this horse **** out. lets add 50 things to post cycle therapy even though 49 of them do nothing and may contain **** that is actually detrimental to recovery. sounds like a plan
thanks for the heads up. I'm just trying to figure out what is best, so many dif. opinions. I believe in more is not better axium. Stacking some early mph with super. would that work too? I have some oxavar, mohn, and m1t

jtbmoore

Awards
If you want something similiar to the origianl superdrol then fast action pharma s-drol is close but not as strong.

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
i am on my 5th day of m-drol... for pct i have tamox, dhea, liverstuff, and lost of food.