Another OTC PCT, too much?

Modzilla

Awards
I will be running:

Wks 1-3 20mgs superdrol, ED
wks 3-6 40mgs Epi, ED

Usual ancillaries during cycle plus taurine for back/shin pumps.

For post cycle therapy i was thinking(starting 12 hours after last Epi dosage)

Wks 1-4, 4 caps PCS, ED
Wks 1-4, 5 pumps Dermo Sustain, ED
1-4 Mass fx 4 caps ED
1-4 Hyperdrol X2 4 caps ED
Retain X2 3/3/2/1
Plus some creatine mono

I know this is gonna be a little pricey but ignore that fact.
I just wanna know if from either personal experience or knowledgable folks if this would be a good post cycle therapy?
Do i need to taper the PCS/Sustain like i would if i was using clomid/Nolva?
Any Q's or comments and anything you would leave or add?
Thanks in advance
(I CAN'T/WON'T GET ANY SERMS)

Modzilla

Awards
Thanks for the useful responses guys i really appreciate it. :frustrate
It clearly states in my post that i Cant and wont get a SERM. I will wait for more responses from people who have used OTC products for PCT

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well in light of the circumstances, I personally think its pretty good. What about an anti-cortisol? Does retain hit that? Also perhaps adding in something cheap like horny goat weed, maca or trib. Finally perhaps adding in a little regular DHEA too, since you are running enough AI products.

I am not saying this is better w/o the serm. But if you are willing to accept the outcome of no serm, I think this would be OK. Good luck.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If you are unwilling to get a SERM you should not really be doing these steroids.

If you are still going to do this cycle I would highly recommend:

1. Cycle Support throughout your cycle

2. Post Cycle Support for your PCT

3. Formestane / Penetrate for your AI through PCT and a few weeks after that.

4. Bloodwork before cycle and before PCT so you can design a good quality PCT.

You should listen to the guys above, it can be a really really bad thing to f*ck your bodies hormones up for life ...I guess we'll see you in the Anti Aging Male forum trying to help you recover...

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the useful responses guys i really appreciate it. :frustrate
It clearly states in my post that i Cant and wont get a SERM. I will wait for more responses from people who have used OTC products for post cycle therapy
you can, and wont. dont kid yourself

if you want to run an OTC post cycle therapy, fully expect to not recover properly. all of these otc products contain ATD which is a substance with a notoriously bad track record. the substance in and of itself prevents proper recovery.

knock yourself out though. i wont be responding to your thread 6 months from now whining that you have no libido and are depressed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He already has a SERM!. Sustain is a SERM!. I guess people don't realize this though!!!!!!. It doesn't look like he is using it at the correct time, and could probally use it for a longer time period...but it is a SERM!

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
He already has a SERM!. Sustain is a SERM!. I guess people don't realize this though!!!!!!. It doesn't look like he is using it at the correct time, and could probally use it for a longer time period...but it is a SERM!
What evidence is there that it is a serm? I'm very interested.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
POST Cycle Support contains a SERM in the Trans-resveratrol. Patrick Arnold posted studies showing Trans-Resveratrol is a SERM

Also POST Cycle Support has Quercetin and Piperin it in to help you absorb more of the Trans-Resveratrol.

CROWLER

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
POST Cycle Support contains a SERM in the Trans-resveratrol. Patrick Arnold posted studies showing Trans-Resveratrol is a SERM

Also POST Cycle Support has Quercetin and Piperin it in to help you absorb more of the Trans-Resveratrol.

CROWLER
Awesome. Im finding quite a bit about it's Serm qualities in Google Scholar and in previous posts... Has anyone seen any reports/studies showing its efficacy? is it nearly as good as using the traditional Serms like Nolva?

Modzilla

Awards
Brilliant guys i have been trying to research this(sustain) myself a fair bit a hopefully some of the open minded BBers may have used it and can post up their experiences and dosing protocols