PCT Causing Testicular Atrophy?

bigbb123

Awards
Hey guys,

I just finished a 4 week pulse of m-drol about a week ago and i have been on pct since. The dosage was 40 mg 3 times a week split evenly before and after workouts. I am having touble deciding if i am shutdown or not but i do feel lethargic and have lost some strength. Anyway, heres the real issue. The m-drol that i used was a queationable batch that didnt seem to do that much for me but i felt it somewhat. Now i did see some shrinking of the boys during the pulse so i assume its legit. I am now taking pct and my balls fluctuate. Its a bit odd, sometimes there very large just dangling there, and sometimes they seem to be shrunk. So my real question is if the m-drol was indeed bunk and everything i felt or thought i felt was placebo, whats the harm in running the pct. Will it cause shutdown in any way? How detreimental can it be. I will also have blood work run soon.
Heres my pct Protocol
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
What do you guys think?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My first thought is that your SERMs might not be legit. My last cycle ended in a disaster because of some bunk Toremefine. How's the libido? Are you continuing to lose strength?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
not to hi-jack but I'm having a similar problem, only gyno related.

Yesterday was my last day of a torem based pct after a 6 week cycle of revot (max lmg clone).. Yes, I ran the torem correctly. Anyways, problem/concern is my nips are sensitive and I can most definitely feel a small lump underneath each one.. I'm thinking I may continue the pct using e-form, and then tapering down afterwards.. What do you guys think about all this. I'm new to gyno troubles.. as I have never really had a problem before (which I'm sure is related to the compound I used this time).

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just finished a 4 week pulse of m-drol about a week ago and i have been on post cycle therapy since. The dosage was 40 mg 3 times a week split evenly before and after workouts. I am having touble deciding if i am shutdown or not but i do feel lethargic and have lost some strength. Anyway, heres the real issue. The m-drol that i used was a queationable batch that didnt seem to do that much for me but i felt it somewhat. Now i did see some shrinking of the boys during the pulse so i assume its legit. I am now taking post cycle therapy and my balls fluctuate. Its a bit odd, sometimes there very large just dangling there, and sometimes they seem to be shrunk. So my real question is if the m-drol was indeed bunk and everything i felt or thought i felt was placebo, whats the harm in running the post cycle therapy. Will it cause shutdown in any way? How detreimental can it be. I will also have blood work run soon.
Heres my post cycle therapy Protocol
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
What do you guys think?

Thats a bunch of SERM's for a potentially bunk pulse of M-DROL.

Nuts hanging high or swinging low are an indication of body temp, not necessarily atrophy.

PCT won't cause shutdown, but I would only run one or the other of your SERM's or perhaps a few days of Clomid/Nolva then Nolva straight out.

Got a natural test booster on hand?

bigbb123

Awards
yeah with the two serms i figured i might be safer than sorry. I do have a natty test booster, diesel test hard core and its helping. Libido doesnt seem to be the issue. I am fine in that department. So you reccomend that i drop the clomid after week one and continue with nolva. If anything i was thinking of continuing the clomid and dropping the nolva as bringing up my natty test back as soon as possible is the most important thing to me right now, i really dont give two ****s about gyno considering i am having surgery to remove preexisting gyno in the near future.
Ok so can i continue to dose clomid i have 3 weeks left 100/50/50 and drop the nolva?

bigbb123

Awards
And the loss of strength is somewhat pronounced. I have however lowerd my carb intake and that might be the culprit.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
And the loss of strength is somewhat pronounced. I have however lowerd my carb intake and that might be the culprit.
Carb drop may be causing your strength decline. I continued to get stronger in PCT (on DTHC). I wasn't taking it for libido issues.

No experience with Clomid, but it does appear to get you going faster than Nolva.

If you don't care about potential gyno and are ok with clomid sides, use that.

bigbb123

Awards
Hey thanks for the quic reply.

The DTHC makes me horny as hell, its almost uncontrolable lol. And yeah, i think i will stick clomid. NO more of this designer shady prohormone ****. Next time its real human grade gear. Ok, i do have one more question tho. I would like to go to an endocrinogly clinic to have a blood test done and see exactly whats going on. How should i go about doing that, or should i just go to a lab and ask for a test? Does my primary care docotor need to refer me or i can i just call and make an appointment. I am planning on fathering a child soon and i am concerned about infertility due to my usage. Also, should i come clean with them about my history of steroids?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

The DTHC makes me horny as hell, its almost uncontrolable lol. And yeah, i think i will stick clomid. NO more of this designer shady prohormone ****. Next time its real human grade gear. Ok, i do have one more question tho. I would like to go to an endocrinogly clinic to have a blood test done and see exactly whats going on. How should i go about doing that, or should i just go to a lab and ask for a test? Does my primary care docotor need to refer me or i can i just call and make an appointment. I am planning on fathering a child soon and i am concerned about infertility due to my usage. Also, should i come clean with them about my history of steroids?
I can't help you with the Endo questions, but I would say DO NOT 'come clean' about your usage. If that ends up in your medical records, you many have insurance issues in the future.

As far as having a kid - Just keep trying! :lol:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Glad the DIESEL TEST Hardcore has ur libido pumping during PCT, as for test it depends, free, total, DHEA, cortisol, estrogen can be done cheaper with saliva test but the problem is you have to order 2 test kits to run on 2 dif. mornings just incase u mess up, with blood work its more consistant.

When it comes to test for fertility you have to go to the doctor and get your sperm count levels check. The good thing is you dont need super a super high sperm count to get a women preg, its more with the timing on when she is ovulating.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I would not tell the Dr. anything about your past roid usage. Not sure how old you are but if you feel you need to tell your Dr. I would say you did it as far back as possible so they think you just did it when you were young.

Good luck with the endo, I havent heard anything good about themat all but I guess it depends on your issues. I'm on TRT and no one hardly ever says anything possitive about endo's regarding testosterone-estrogen-thyroid issues.

MattMiller

Awards

well you said you have pre existing gyno right? that right there is your easy ticket to blood work. your doctor should have run a blood test already to check and see where your hormone levels are at so you dont rebound after surgery. if you have not already had the blood work then tell him that you want it so you know the cause of the gyno. if you have already had the blood work then just tell him you feel like its getting worse and you want him to do another blood test. good luck to you man

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well you said you have pre existing gyno right? that right there is your easy ticket to blood work. your doctor should have run a blood test already to check and see where your hormone levels are at so you dont rebound after surgery. if you have not already had the blood work then tell him that you want it so you know the cause of the gyno. if you have already had the blood work then just tell him you feel like its getting worse and you want him to do another blood test. good luck to you man
plus how old are you, if ur over 30 and have pre-gyno it shouldnt be like pulling teeth to get blood work done. If they gotta draw blood might as well run some hormone test also.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some, not all, hormonal compounds can cause testicular atrophy. post cycle therapy would help correct this. It wouldn't cause it. Just be sure to run support supplements while on cycle and PCT while off cycle, but after running a cycle obviously.