first superdol cycle

davi514

Awards
First of all I'm 21 been lifting on and off for about 5 years. I've reached a point where I'd like to experiment with superdrol after hearing good reviews and gains. I've done a great deal of research on superdrol and decided to pick up s-drol by a company named fast action. Im well aware of how to cycle this product and what support supplements I will be taking. However, for post cycle I'm still a bit confused and I know not to start my cycle withjout getting everything in order. The employee at the store where i got s-drol from explained to me that alls I needed was Novedex-xt to raise my test. back up after the cycle but after researching a great deal I know this is not true. I would like nothing better than to keep my gains after cycle and raise my natural test. back up to where it should be with the proper use of a serm, but I know that u need a prescription to obtain nolva,clomid,fareston. I need any and all advice on wether I should jhust chance taking novedex xt or jhust forget the cycle all together if not with use of a serm for pct? TIA

camaroguy18

Awards
don't take a chance...the end result isn't worth the imbalance it can throw your body into (lipids, hormones) a SERM can help combat it, and novedex xt isn't nearly strong enough to be a sure thing...that's coming from my own experiences

Synicus

Awards
I need any and all advice on wether I should jhust chance taking novedex xt or jhust forget the cycle all together if not with use of a serm for post cycle therapy? TIA
Don't use Novedex xt for Post Cycle, there have been reports of gyno/delayed gyno after using ATD products = Novedex xt, esp. w/ Superdrol/clones.

Get Toremifine/Nolva as SERM. Don't do the PH unless you have one or both, not worth it, you don't know how your gonna react to drol, you may show signs of gyno 3 wks in, then what? Be smart, get the SERM. Search for "research chemicals" you'll find what you need....

davi514

Awards
ya i did just that..thanks guys..my lab rats will be happy

hookemcats

Awards
Glad to see you went serm and good luck bro I think you'll love the SD

nottus

nottus

Awards
If you had to use a over the counter pct which one is best? Just finishing up a 10mg superdrol- 50mg halodrol per day for 30 days cycle . I put on 12 pounds and I want to keep it!!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you had to use a over the counter post cycle therapy which one is best? Just finishing up a 10mg superdrol- 50mg halodrol per day for 30 days cycle . I put on 12 pounds and I want to keep it!!
None. Get a SERM. Period.

hookemcats

Awards
agreed serm.......should have planned for this as you're probably not gonna keep much of the gains you got without it....

nottus

nottus

Awards
well ok?

I just dont like the idea of taking something that is normally prescribed for female breast cancer treatment... seems a little weird and also how good are the sources for stuff like nolva or clom? A friend of mine did the same cycle and ran rebound xt with some milk thistle and fenugreek and only lost 2-3 pounds out of 11 thats not a bad run dont ya think? I mean reb ound xt or novedex xt cant hurt right?

hookemcats

Awards
I just dont like the idea of taking something that is normally prescribed for female breast cancer treatment... seems a little weird and also how good are the sources for stuff like nolva or clom? A friend of mine did the same cycle and ran rebound xt with some milk thistle and fenugreek and only lost 2-3 pounds out of 11 thats not a bad run dont ya think? I mean reb ound xt or novedex xt cant hurt right?
Whats even worse is actually having women breast start to develop (gyno)........... however good luck. seems no matter what advice anyone gives you youre talking yourself into not going the SERM route so good luck........hope evrything works out for you...

nottus

nottus

Awards
i know what your saying and i agree with you i just dont know a good way to get nolva or clom as far as i know you need a prescription to get these any ideas?

bobforreal

bobforreal

Awards
i know what your saying and i agree with you i just dont know a good way to get nolva or clom as far as i know you need a prescription to get these any ideas?
Best idea is to read the WHOLE thread... see post #4 above!

Get a SERM, it works.:study:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If you refuse to get a "research" SERM, at least get something with lots of Trans-Resveratrol in it -- Annabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support, Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha, Ergopharm 6oxo Extreme. Trans-Res actually is a SERM, and it's available Over The Counter. Preliminary reports on it's effectiveness as a stand-alone PCT are coming back very favorably. But it's still early in the game...

nottus

nottus

Awards
thanks man, i never doubted that they work just was not sure where to get one from a trusted source thanks though

nottus

nottus

Awards
anyone else had any luck with using Trans-Resveratrol ?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
anyone else had any luck with using Trans-Resveratrol ?
Search for CROWLER's threads. Not exactly the most impartial reviewer, lol (his company makes Post Cycle Support), but he also includes links to other threads with unbiased reviews of Trans Res.