Gyno from Mega-TRN: help!

Synicus

Awards
Ran Havoc/Ergo Max/Mega-TRN cycle past Aug/Sept for 6 wks, at end of cycle noticed less than pea-sized hard lump under left breast. 1 month or so later ran Raloxifine/ATD per Renegaderows Gyno thread, no luck unfortunaely.

I just finish solo Havoc at 10, 20, 20, 20, 20mg to see if I could reduce it. Now in 2nd wk Post Cycle Therp, Toremifine @ 120/90/60, etc. Surprisingly gained 10lbs, good strength, LOL. Gyno, tho, still same.

Doing this:

Selegeline @ 10mg ed: raise dose?
B6: 600mg ed
Lipoderm Y: don't think this'll do anything.

I've got Cabergoline. So start that M/Thurs @ 500mcg ?

If Cabergoline don't work then get some Letrozole and try and kill it w/ that? I don't think I ran Raloxifine high enough, only 60mg, but from what I've read looks like if Cabergoline doesn't kill it, then its Letrozole. Am I correct in my thinking?

thx

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You could always try some vitamin B6 to help with your prolactin levels. If that doesn't work, then you should go with cab at .5 twice a week.

arnold84

Awards
Ran Havoc/Ergo Max/Mega-TRN cycle past Aug/Sept for 6 wks, at end of cycle noticed less than pea-sized hard lump under left breast. 1 month or so later ran Raloxifine/ATD per Renegaderows Gyno thread, no luck unfortunaely.
I just finish solo Havoc at 10, 20, 20, 20, 20mg to see if I could reduce it. Now in 2nd wk Post Cycle Therp, Toremifine @ 120/90/60, etc. Surprisingly gained 10lbs, good strength, LOL. Gyno, tho, still same.

Doing this:

Selegeline @ 10mg ed: raise dose?
B6: 600mg ed
Lipoderm Y: don't think this'll do anything.

I've got Cabergoline. So start that M/Thurs @ 500mcg ?

If Cabergoline don't work then get some Letrozole and try and kill it w/ that? I don't think I ran Raloxifine high enough, only 60mg, but from what I've read looks like if Cabergoline doesn't kill it, then its Letrozole. Am I correct in my thinking?

thx
Why did you leave it a month before getting on raloxifine? and did you run a pct after your havoc/ergo/trn cycle??

Synicus

Awards
You could always try some vitamin B6 to help with your prolactin levels.
Read my post, now on b6.

Why did you leave it a month before getting on raloxifine? and did you run a post cycle therapy after your havoc/ergo/trn cycle??
After Cycle just wnet w/ normal Nolva 40/40/20/20, tried some Cabergoline, then 2 wks or so after Post Cycle, gyno not subsided went w/ Raloxifine/ATD protocol here:

ralox 60mg/ATD
60/atd
60/atd
30/atd
30/atd

Prob should have run ralox at least 120mg. Its not bad, not visible but there, and yes its gyno, hard very small lump under nipple.

I'll start Cabergoline .5 x 2 per wk Mon. Continue on w/ present Post Cycle from Havoc run specifally done to kill it, then if Caber doesn't kill it, looks like Letrozole starting @ 2.5 to kill it, been looking @ formestane topical too, or some way to get DHT, stanolone, in locally.

I'm not freaking i'll deal.... Just know now when Gyno appears, any hard lump, KILL IT NOW, don't wait.....:frustrate

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try to get blood tests to see if its an estrogen problem or a prolactin problem.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ralox needs to be run at 120 to begin with (at least) and then at 60, I'm under the impression that 30 will do jack shhh for gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ralox needs to be run at 120 to begin with (at least) and then at 60, I'm under the impression that 30 will do jack shhh for gyno.
yezzir. caber is expensive i would wait to use that unless i was almost certain it was a prolactin problem.

Synicus

Awards
try to get blood tests to see if its an estrogen problem or a prolactin problem.
In 3rd wk Post Cycle from Havoc so hormones will be off kilter anyway. Cause is immaterial now anyway, I suspect estrogen presence from DHEA 50-100mg + Mega-trn = progestin caused it, should have started Nolva immediately but noticed gyno 3 days before cycle end so rode it out then started Post Cycle.

Lesson learned. Gyno appears = kill immediately.

Yeah, I've got enough to go 120/higher but its hard to come by and expensive too.

I'll do this:

1. Finish Post Cycle from Havoc, hope for no rebound, no worsening gyno, assess in 2-3 wks.

2. Start Caber Mon, I've got it so...run it 2 wks, assess.

3. Get some Letrozole, assess whether to use in 2-3 wks.

4. See if I can find way to do DHT, stanolone, transdermal, have to find chems somewhere, way to do it.

5. Maybe do bloot test in 5-6 wks if no progress.

I'll report progress what worked to help others in same situ...

Basically I want gyno gone March/April as I want to do Prostan/Phera cycle then.

In any case thnks

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Just wanted to throw this out there. A couple years age I did a cycle of Ergomax LMG and Mdien. It was a six weeker. Ergo for 4 weeks and mdiene for 2. I started getting bad gyno at the end. I freaked out and went to the doc. After a lecture on steroids, he told me that in his opinion it would go away. It was just a question of how long. I didnt touch any supplements/PHs for 6 months and it was completely gone. It was bad too, lumps behind nips and a milky fluid oozing out sometimes. It was my first cycle ever, but I used the appropriate amount of nolva while on-cycle when symptoms started, then 60,40,40,30,20 for PCT. Gyno did go away tho. Did I just get lucky??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
something almost similiar happened to me methyl-d. I was having problems from a SD/testE/EQ cycle the last half i was battling the gyno got off and battled it more with all kinds of stuff and methods. I eventually gave up and didnt want to spend more and more cash on it so i stopped. Let it be. Then after time i ran an Epidrol cycle as last hope and it helped alot. i still have the gland but it doesnt bother me and you cant tell by looking. Just have to be alot more careful now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw this out there. A couple years age I did a cycle of Ergomax LMG and Mdien. It was a six weeker. Ergo for 4 weeks and mdiene for 2. I started getting bad gyno at the end. I freaked out and went to the doc. After a lecture on steroids, he told me that in his opinion it would go away. It was just a question of how long. I didnt touch any supplements/PHs for 6 months and it was completely gone. It was bad too, lumps behind nips and a milky fluid oozing out sometimes. It was my first cycle ever, but I used the appropriate amount of nolva while on-cycle when symptoms started, then 60,40,40,30,20 for post cycle therapy. Gyno did go away tho. Did I just get lucky??
I find my gyno goes away when I leave my hormones alone and focus on something other than my nipples ...

... Strange isn't it :)