2nd Cycle PCT Questions.

Scrat

Awards
First cycle was 400mg Test E with just Nolva for post cycle therapy (20mg per day, 6 weeks). Blood work is fine but I think post cycle therapy could have gone a little smoother. So, my second cycle will be 600mg of Test E (12 weeks) but with a more aggressive PCT protocol:

Weeks 1-3: HCG 500iu's 3x per week
Weeks 1-4: Aromasin 20mg per day
Weeks 1-6: Nolva 20mg per day

So, firstly, is this PCT protocol good? Secondly, I'm confused as hell in regards to storing HCG. I know how to reconstitute HCG and that I must put it in the fridge; but, should I keep the HCG in a new sterile vial or what? Also, after breaking open the amps, doesn't that open the HCG to a non-sterile environment for a few minutes? I've never used amps so excuse me if this is an ignorant question.

Thank in advance,
Scrat

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG is not recommended for post cycle therapy anymore. although it does directly stimulate testosterone production, it is actually suppressive of natural gonadatropin pulses, which is the real goal for HPTA recovery.

since you cycle is only 12 weeks long, i would suggest not using pct at all. The reason your first pct wasnt smooth is because you ran it too long, and uses a constant dosage. you are supposed to taper the dosage.

try this-
week1- 40mgs nolva a day
week2- 20mgs nolva a day
week3- 20mgs nolva a day
week4- 10mgs nolva a day, 12mgs aromasin
week5-6mgs aromasin
week6- beer

Scrat

Awards
HCG is not recommended for post cycle therapy anymore. although it does directly stimulate testosterone production, it is actually suppressive of natural gonadatropin pulses, which is the real goal for HPTA recovery.

since you cycle is only 12 weeks long, i would suggest not using post cycle therapy at all. The reason your first post cycle therapy wasnt smooth is because you ran it too long, and uses a constant dosage. you are supposed to taper the dosage.

try this-
week1- 40mgs nolva a day
week2- 20mgs nolva a day
week3- 20mgs nolva a day
week5-6mgs aromasin
week6- beer
Only run Nolva for 4 weeks? Have you personally tried this protocol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

since you cycle is only 12 weeks long, i would suggest not using post cycle therapy at all. The reason your first post cycle therapy wasnt smooth is because you ran it too long, and uses a constant dosage. you are supposed to taper the dosage.

try this-
week1- 40mgs nolva a day
week2- 20mgs nolva a day
week3- 20mgs nolva a day
week5-6mgs aromasin
week6- beer
Why the beer?