I need help...

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the forum so please be kind. I've done some searching but I'm over my head and just need some answers. A few months ago I used methyl 1-D and followed it up with Formadrol. I thought that this was supposed to be a safe cycle, that's why I used it and not the stronger stuff. I'm now having issues with libido and drive... It really sucks as you can imagine. What can I do to get back to normal? What should I take? Any help is much apprecciated...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the forum so please be kind. I've done some searching but I'm over my head and just need some answers. A few months ago I used methyl 1-D and followed it up with Formadrol. I thought that this was supposed to be a safe cycle, that's why I used it and not the stronger stuff. I'm now having issues with libido and drive... It really sucks as you can imagine. What can I do to get back to normal? What should I take? Any help is much apprecciated...
and ladies and gentleman...we have ANOTHER failed post cycle therapy involving ATD.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is what you need to do.

1. go back on cycle, i suggest something simple like halodrol for 4 weeks.
2. blast your resupressed HPTA with a REAL SERM. none of this novadex ****.

you need to get either tamoxifen citrate or toremifene citrate. no other options. if you want to get back to normal, find a research site that sells one of these chemicals, and buy it. you are going to be looking for a liquid oral, not a powder.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Man I feel for ya, this is sorta out of my range of knowledge and experience. Are you sure its from the cycle? Any stress, other issues going on with you? Supposedly, M1D is just DHEA, which typically wouldn't cause shutdown problems. Wait and see if someone a little more seasoned chimes in, plus not many on this board have experience with this compound, but wait and see if anyone replies.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both for the help...
can anyone else make some suggestions?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There is always going to the Dr. and having bloodwork done to find out exactly what the problem is.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
here is what you need to do.

1. go back on cycle, i suggest something simple like halodrol for 4 weeks.
2. blast your resupressed HPTA with a REAL SERM. none of this novadex ****.

you need to get either tamoxifen citrate or toremifene citrate. no other options. if you want to get back to normal, find a research site that sells one of these chemicals, and buy it. you are going to be looking for a liquid oral, not a powder.
If I were to take the halodrol for 4 weeks... what dosage would you recomend? The only directions it has is to take 1-3 capsules per day.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were to take the halodrol for 4 weeks... what dosage would you recomend? The only directions it has is to take 1-3 capsules per day.
As little as it takes to make an impact. 50mgs should do it. there is research showing that short cycles hyper sensitize the pituitary to GNRH from the hypothalamus, which obviously decreases on cycle.

i know people, including myself (what a ****ing horror story) that this has worked for. i was shutdown in the manner you describe for almost a year. a short cycle and a regular pct had me up and running sexually within a week. complete turnaround.

you can take the advice of others, but what i have stated is an option. youre just going to have to decide what you want to do.

i wouldnt recommend going to a doctor. they have no experience with this type of thing. They also tend to look at "ranges". if you testosterone level is 1 point above the minimum value hell just say "its fine". even if he doesnt, he wont know how to treat it. hell just suggest you "stop taking all supplements and drugs" and do a whole lot of nothing. i know, i have been there.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
What if I were to use Epistane instead of the haladrol? I have just a little gyno and want it gone. If I used the Epi then followed that up with toremifene would I be good? besides liver support would you suggest taking anything else?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What if I were to use Epistane instead of the haladrol? I have just a little gyno and want it gone. If I used the Epi then followed that up with toremifene would I be good? besides liver support would you suggest taking anything else?
you can use epi if you want. im not too familiar with the type of bloodwork associated with it though, which is why i havent recommended it. halodrol is mild and just enough to throw a suppressing punch.

toremifene is a great choice, better than nolva.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
jomi,

what had you shut down for a year? sorry to bring up your bad memory. curious so i dont repeat it myself.

tren enanthate got me for a few months in the libido dept but never longer than that

bb4life, goodluck with your libido return. I was on SAN's Attitude 180mg/day for two weeks (didnt know better about ATD until i found this site). killed my libido but returned after two weeks in full salute, so give it sometime as well. the best thing to do is dont get TOO stressed out over this.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I think that it would be worth the bloodwork, whatever you decide to do. Even if your doc doesn't have a clue, which is likely, get the results and post them here. There's a lot of people who could give you some good advice if you know exactly what is going on. It would also serve as a good reference for warning newbies about post cycle therapy, and others about ATD if nothing else. There's also the chance that it's got nothing to do with your cycle, though unlikely.

Once you run a cycle to reset yourself, definitely get the bloodwork done, so you've got a reference, if you ever decide to run a cycle again.

Good luck.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jomi,

what had you shut down for a year? sorry to bring up your bad memory. curious so i dont repeat it myself.

tren enanthate got me for a few months in the libido dept but never longer than that

bb4life, goodluck with your libido return. I was on SAN's Attitude 180mg/day for two weeks (didnt know better about ATD until i found this site). killed my libido but returned after two weeks in full salute, so give it sometime as well. the best thing to do is dont get TOO stressed out over this.

deca, testosterone, finigenx, and some m1t thrown in at the end i believe.

just simply couldnt recover from it no matter what i tried. kept trying to tweak and stimulate my HPTA to no avail. Finally went back on cycle and ran a normal PCT. I was back within a week.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
As little as it takes to make an impact. 50mgs should do it. there is research showing that short cycles hyper sensitize the pituitary to GNRH from the hypothalamus, which obviously decreases on cycle.

i know people, including myself (what a ****ing horror story) that this has worked for. i was shutdown in the manner you describe for almost a year. a short cycle and a regular post cycle therapy had me up and running sexually within a week. complete turnaround.

you can take the advice of others, but what i have stated is an option. youre just going to have to decide what you want to do.

i wouldnt recommend going to a doctor. they have no experience with this type of thing. They also tend to look at "ranges". if you testosterone level is 1 point above the minimum value hell just say "its fine". even if he doesnt, he wont know how to treat it. hell just suggest you "stop taking all supplements and drugs" and do a whole lot of nothing. i know, i have been there.
If you don't mind disclosing, did you use hCG at all when 'restarting?' Or did the boys come back with just serms?

I've seen some research indicating success with SERM alone and with SERM+hCG(some include hMG as well). It seemed the use of hCG helped. They were case reports though, not studies.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind disclosing, did you use hCG at all when 'restarting?' Or did the boys come back with just serms?

I've seen some research indicating success with SERM alone and with SERM+hCG(some include hMG as well). It seemed the use of hCG helped. They were case reports though, not studies.
i used HCG prior to running another cycle and running a normal PCT to no avail.

Using hcg alone or during PCT is actually suppressive, i wouldnt recommend it.