Methyl-ATD is a bull****

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
I start my recovery with nolva (20mg ed) and AXpct (2 caps during day). I felt like I was on low dose of an AAS, I've thinked "oh good..amazing PCT", but after 3 weeks on matd and nolva my "good guys" didn't come back to the right size. After I switch to novedex xt and nolva my balls gain size...I pray they come back to the "original" size...
methyl-atd is a bull****, stay away..

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
I start my recovery with nolva (20mg ed) and AXpct (2 caps during day). I felt like I was on low dose of an anabolic steroids, I've thinked "oh good..amazing post cycle therapy", but after 3 weeks on matd and nolva my "good guys" didn't come back to the right size. After I switch to novedex xt and nolva my balls gain size...I pray they come back to the "original" size...
What did you take for your cycle? This is the first time I have heard anything bad about the AX PCT product. Maybe you should have run these products inveresly. Hopefully everything will work itself out.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I start my recovery with nolva (20mg ed) and AXpct (2 caps during day). I felt like I was on low dose of an anabolic steroids, I've thinked "oh good..amazing post cycle therapy", but after 3 weeks on matd and nolva my "good guys" didn't come back to the right size. After I switch to novedex xt and nolva my balls gain size...I pray they come back to the "original" size...
I PERSONALLY LOVED THE ORIGINAL AX PCT.

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
I think the methyl group give to ATD bring it to the AAS side.
I've tried a lot of designer roids and m-atd is like a low dose of SD.
I feel fine, libido was up, vascularity and strength were amazing...but I felt no recovery like the others runs that I do...
In 3 weeks under PCT my balls, normal, gain size, with M-atd they lost size and in the third weeks I felt my libido goes down and I b egan lethargic...After I swtched to novedex xt as ATD based drug all the bad things go out....
The methylation of a drugs change is activity in the body (see dianabol and equipoise), I think m-atd follow the same way..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ADT is crap and nobody should ever use the sh*t!!!!! methly of whatever

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
ADT is crap and nobody should ever use the sh*t!!!!! methly of whatever
I love androstatrienedione on PCT, but at 50mg/die max, if I go up on dosage I lost my libido and feel depressed...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thats very odd man. I know ATD gets a bad rap and all but AX original PCT always seemed to work and work well.

But u are describing it to a T when u say it acts a mild steroid. But I never heard of such neg feedback when it came to recovery.

Glad ur PCT is working out for u. I have some AX PCT that I plan on using after my next cycle so hopefully this will not happen with me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammit unc....I luv ya....but your avitar just looks too happy!!...LOL

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
Glad ur PCT is working out for u. I have some AX PCT that I plan on using after my next cycle so hopefully this will not happen with me.
Thanks.
This is only my personal experience with m-atd. I'm not sure if my, early, bad recovery has depended from m-atd or from the bad shrinkage that I've experienced, but the feeling under 50mg/day of m-atd is the same, imho, as 10mg of supedrol....
Keep me up to date with your pct mate....