is there a type of conversion chart anywhere?

1. is there a type of conversion chart anywhere?

i cant seem to find one, and im bad at math. so lets say something is 50mg/ml. how many ml's would equal out to 60mg?

2. Unbreakable

How many mgs are in a ml?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    50, looks like what he said. Wait a minute though, what is this "something"?
    •   

4. Unbreakable

I know what he said. I'm trying to help him along here. Baby steps.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. total mg needed / mg per ml = number of ml needed
  6. Unbreakable

So you are smarter than a 5th grader

7. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    i cant seem to find one, and im bad at math. so lets say something is 50mg/ml. how many ml's would equal out to 60mg?
    1.2ml

not that hard.......

8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I know what he said. I'm trying to help him along here. Baby steps.

Sorry B, I sounded like an ass. You have given me a lot of help with my blood pressure problem, I feel bad...You also helped me out with a few other problems.
  9. Unbreakable

Dude! I didn't even notice. Come on! Please!

10. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Dude! I didn't even notice. Come on! Please!

I'll just blame it on my high blood pressure...

11. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    So you are smarter than a 5th grader
    Me? Wow Dr Kawashima's Brain Training on the DS must be paying off finally

12. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    1.2ml

not that hard.......
    ha, thats what i thought at first. i just suck at math in general and am even worse when it comes to the metric system.

thanks, though.

13. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    would it matter? just wondering. figured if say there is a mix of vinegar and water, and there is 50mg per ml of water, etc....
  14. Unbreakable

You are missing some basic understanding of volumes and weight.

Mg is a unit of weight.
    Ml is a unit of volume.

If there was a mix of vinegar and water then they would both be volume and the amount (of either) per ml would be dependent upon the ratio of the mix.

There is 50mg of weight, suspended in 1ml of volume. Therefore if you have a desired amount of weight of active that you desire to consume you need to determine the amount of volume you need to achieve the amount of weight you want to consume.

50mg/1ml

1.2ml (of volume) x 50mg/1ml = 60mg/1.2ml

60mg/(50mg/1ml)=1.2ml

15. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    basic math...

1mL/50mg = x mL/60mg

(1/50)*60=x

1.2=x

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is there a way of viewing the old site instead?
    By RexGrandis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
  3. are there 2 types of "strength"?
    By Marcinator in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 05:22 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:30 AM
  5. are there 2 types of nolvadex?