Need Good Advice - Guys Please Help!!

jayisreal

Awards
Hey Guys,

First off, thanks for your interest in helping me!! I am going to be starting phera very soon and had a ?.

I just read a posting from a gentleman who is experiencing gyno. It seems that on a few occassions this happens. Is there any supp out there that can PREVENT this all together?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey Guys,

First off, thanks for your interest in helping me!! I am going to be starting phera very soon and had a ?.

I just read a posting from a gentleman who is experiencing gyno. It seems that on a few occassions this happens. Is there any supp out there that can PREVENT this all together?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
yes,Tamoxifen citrate

jayisreal

Awards
Thanks...

However...do you take this before to prevent all together or when signs start to arise??

Also if taken while on cycle at what dosage??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
However...do you take this before to prevent all together or when signs start to arise??

Also if taken while on cycle at what dosage??
I depends on what compound you are running. Tamoxifen helps your lipids and for that reason i use a small dose every 3rd day or so while on a cycle. Phera is one of those sketchy compounds that people react different to. I was not impressed at all as i carried way to many side effects for my likeness.

On cycle 10mg every 3rd day is more than enough to protect against any gyno issues.

If taken when problems occur,most take 40mg the first few days then slowly taper till side effects dissapear.

jayisreal

Awards
Trip Thanks...

Your a real help man...i sent you another message. Sorry for buggin you all night but again, its appreciated!!!