PCT for mass tabs

Iceman1414

Awards
Hey guys I have 10 tabs left on my 30 day mast tab cycle so I am getting ready for some pct. The guy that owns the supplement store I buy my products from said he took formadrol for his mass tab pct, he took it for his hemogen 50 cycle, and sostonol 250 cycle and it got him back to normal and even helped him keep gaining in during his pct. Does formadrol really work? Please keep in mind I only need a pct for a 30 day mass tab cycle no high dossages of d-bol here or anything. I appreciate any advice.

Bwill

Awards
Wow, Mass Tabs is pretty potent stuff and I sure wouldn't trust Formadrol to suffice as a PCT. I won't chastise you for not setting up your PCT until your cycle is almost finished but that is always a good idea. If you want to stick with an 'over the counter' type PCT I would suggest Primordial Performance Dermacrine Sustain. Nutra should have it soon, but you can order direct from the company right now and it ships really fast. I got my most recent bottle of Sustain in 2 days.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude.

:stick:
Formadrol is decent but not really effective. If you must do over the counter stuff grab up the NHA stack @ nutraplanet.com IBE makes it... it's 3 bottles of stuff. It has Lean xtreme, activate SHBG (look up sex hormone binding globulin-i think that's what it is) (ur testosterone aid like formadrol), and then ur anti-estrogen i can't remember what it's called rebound or something? either way it's called the NHA stack. It's not by Designer supps. IBE is making like a knock off or something. it's real cheap too. only like 50 or 60 bucks as compared to designer supps NHA stack that's like 80-90.
:squat:

myketest1

Awards
i took mass tabs for a month and didn't know anything about post cycles.......wish i did now

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Folks folks folks....

I am the KING of screwing up PCT for Mass Tabs... I wore the "Dunce Cap" for it for a while here on the forums!

My FIRST prohormone cycle was MassTabs. I knew all about PCT, Shutdown, the negative and positives side effects... etc etc etc...

I thought i knew "it all" in regards to what i should need. I DID know a lot, but i was VERY stupid!

I did a 4 week cycle of Mass Tabs and told myself "well i dont 'FEEL' shutdown.. so no need for for the Nolva...." Well.. 1.5 weeks later and i KNEW something was really wrong! I was emotional, had hot flashes, mood swings, etc etc etc.. ALL the symtoms of "low test". I got a blood test done and my Total Test was 24!!!!!(thats right, not 240... but 24!) My free test was 9! OBVIOUSLY i jumped on my SERM and my PCT products IMMEDIATELY...

It tooks about a week to slowly come out of it! Needless to say, it was QUITE the crash course into PCT and the effects of shutdown prohormones...

After i gave myself a bit of time off... (atleast 8-9 weeks). I started another MassTabs cycle and followed it with Epistane for 4 weeks. I gained a SOLID 12 lbs and felt GREAT the majority of the time! I have/had my PCT all lined up and started it Yesterday... All is well and i feel pretty good!

OK, that was my scary warning for you! NOW.. on the what i recommend for PCT...

Torm: 120/80/40/20
DHEA: 150/150/75/50 (mg's)
JW: 0/1/2/3 (caps)
Fenugreek: 2/3/4/5

I also take Cycle Support on and off cycle to help cleanse my system out... I noticed it helped a lot!

Pound the water and keep your diet good... You will likely lose a a few pounds, regardless... But with a good PCT and training/diet, you should be ok and keep a good amount!

You MIGHT consider taking an anti-cortisol, such as Retain2 to help kee Cort levels down. I'm not 100% sure how effective JW (jungle warfare) is in doing such... but i've heard mized reviews...

DON"T do the "everything but the kitchen sink" method like half the people suggest. YES, you'll cover all aspects... but the point of PCT is to balance the body back out WHILE MAINTAINING your gains! So try not to go overboad...

Hope that helped...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Folks folks folks....

I am the KING of screwing up post cycle therapy for Mass Tabs... I wore the "Dunce Cap" for it for a while here on the forums!

My FIRST prohormone cycle was MassTabs. I knew all about PCT, Shutdown, the negative and positives side effects... etc etc etc...

I thought i knew "it all" in regards to what i should need. I DID know a lot, but i was VERY stupid!

I did a 4 week cycle of Mass Tabs and told myself "well i dont 'FEEL' shutdown.. so no need for for the Nolva...." Well.. 1.5 weeks later and i KNEW something was really wrong! I was emotional, had hot flashes, mood swings, etc etc etc.. ALL the symtoms of "low test". I got a blood test done and my Total Test was 24!!!!!(thats right, not 240... but 24!) My free test was 9! OBVIOUSLY i jumped on my SERM and my PCT products IMMEDIATELY...

It tooks about a week to slowly come out of it! Needless to say, it was QUITE the crash course into PCT and the effects of shutdown prohormones...

After i gave myself a bit of time off... (atleast 8-9 weeks). I started another MassTabs cycle and followed it with Epistane for 4 weeks. I gained a SOLID 12 lbs and felt GREAT the majority of the time! I have/had my PCT all lined up and started it Yesterday... All is well and i feel pretty good!

OK, that was my scary warning for you! NOW.. on the what i recommend for PCT...

Torm: 120/80/40/20
DHEA: 150/150/75/50 (mg's)
JW: 0/1/2/3 (caps)
Fenugreek: 2/3/4/5

I also take Cycle Support on and off cycle to help cleanse my system out... I noticed it helped a lot!

Pound the water and keep your diet good... You will likely lose a a few pounds, regardless... But with a good PCT and training/diet, you should be ok and keep a good amount!

You MIGHT consider taking an anti-cortisol, such as Retain2 to help kee Cort levels down. I'm not 100% sure how effective JW (jungle warfare) is in doing such... but i've heard mized reviews...

DON"T do the "everything but the kitchen sink" method like half the people suggest. YES, you'll cover all aspects... but the point of PCT is to balance the body back out WHILE MAINTAINING your gains! So try not to go overboad...

Hope that helped...
how much is JW these days? i try to cut out cost of PCT as much as I can.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
DHEA is suppressive, not something for PCT.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
its questionable as to whether or not it actually is suppressive.
Agreed... in heavier doses, it has been shown to be suppressive. In some case studies it has been shown that 100mg or more may be suppressive in some men, whereas some men weren't "suppressed" until a dosage of 200mg!

I tend to keep it a little lower. I am in post cycle therapy right now, and am dosing it at:

DHEA: 100/50/25/25

At that rate, it am relatively sure, based on my body and my experience with it... that that WILL NOT suppress me. I know some people hit it hard for like 4 days (i.e. 200mg or so) then taper down really quickly...

Get to know your body... and how it reacts... If the original poster is concerned about it.. then drop it from 150 mg to 100mg.... That should ease your fears...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed... in heavier doses, it has been shown to be suppressive. In some case studies it has been shown that 100mg or more may be suppressive in some men, whereas some men weren't "suppressed" until a dosage of 200mg!

I tend to keep it a little lower. I am in post cycle therapy right now, and am dosing it at:

DHEA: 100/50/25/25

At that rate, it am relatively sure, based on my body and my experience with it... that that WILL NOT suppress me. I know some people hit it hard for like 4 days (i.e. 20mg or so) then taper down really quickly...

Get to know your body... and how it reacts... If the original poster is concerned about it.. then drop it from 150 mg to 100mg.... That should ease your fears...
indeed.
i agree.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
what about a a MYO CYO Pct?

i have 2 botls of myo and 1 botl of Cyo.

trying to scrounge some clomid/adex up to be extra safe.

I have the normal supps for methyls in order as well.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHEA is suppressive, not something for PCT.
True. We found DHEA was suppresive at the dose included in Dermacrine... since it pushes 4-AD levels off the charts, amoung a few other related hormones, thus lowering LH/FSH.

So for PCT we designed the Sustain Alpha, without the DHEA.

-Pp

dillweed1029

Awards
what would u think about novedex xt and post cycle support for pct for d-drol

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what would u think about novedex xt and post cycle support for pct for d-drol
I dont like novedeXT for PCT because of its steroidal aromatase inhibitor that can eventualy lower LH/FSH by direct AR inhibition. Its like taking 2 steps forword by reducing estrogen then 2 steps back by inhibiting natural production.

I know Post Cycle support has the resveratrol, so this is cool.... what else is in there?

-Pp

dillweed1029

Awards
well what would u recommend besides novedex xt besides the real nolva prescription

dillweed1029

Awards
and if nolva is neccesary for a pct for d-drol how would i got my hands on it

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well what would u recommend besides novedex xt besides the real nolva prescription
There are easy ways to get nolva as a research chem... but maybe that is taboo around here now... so I really couldnt help you with that.

-Pp

UK11

UK11

Awards
24 :O

Just goes to show, allways use a SERM!!!

and if nolva is neccesary for a pct for d-drol how would i got my hands on it
Google tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene, they're are many online research chemical sites and some drug stores. Just look arond.