PCT w/dermacrine sustain

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

Talking PCT w/dermacrine sustain

ok im planning on running a 5 week epi pulse cycle starting on sunday!!! and just had a question on my pct setup. . .
    -activate extreme
    -xlean
    -HDX2
    -liver/support supps/b-complex. . . .yada . . . yada. . . yada
    -dermacrine sustain

now if i was going to run the sustain for the first 2 weeks of pct should i still take the HDX2 in conjuction with the sustain? are the 2 A.I.s ok to take togther or should i do sustain for 2 weeks and then continue pct with HDX2 for the next 2-3 weeks?

oh btw, im new to posting here but have been reading these forums religiously for a couple months now, sooo HEY

-thanks in advance

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by we1todd2it3 View Post
    ok im planning on running a 5 week epi pulse cycle starting on sunday!!! and just had a question on my post cycle therapy setup. . .
    -activate extreme
    -xlean
    -HDX2
    -liver/support supps/b-complex. . . .yada . . . yada. . . yada
    -dermacrine sustain

now if i was going to run the sustain for the first 2 weeks of post cycle therapy should i still take the HDX2 in conjuction with the sustain? are the 2 A.I.s ok to take togther or should i do sustain for 2 weeks and then continue post cycle therapy with HDX2 for the next 2-3 weeks?

oh btw, im new to posting here but have been reading these forums religiously for a couple months now, sooo HEY

-thanks in advance

Whats in the HDX2?

-Pp
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Whats in the HDX2?

-Pp
    Its an AI, 6-bromo is the main component. It is not needed in pct with an EPI based compound imho.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Its an AI, 6-bromo is the main component. It is not needed in post cycle therapy with an EPI based compound imho.
    Oh I see...

Yeah, you wouldnt need something like 6-bromo for PCT, unless your comming off of 2gms of Test and doing a healthy dose of HCG...

Plus, you should try not to use a steroidial AI for PCT as most of them are directly inhibiting LH via the AR.

-Pp
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

Okay, I'm confused. In the "how to pulse orals" thread, Dr.D promotes using HDX2 on off days, and later in the thread talks about another way of thinking of pulsing. What he suggests is that a better way would be to run an everyday cycle of a test booster(he uses HDX2 as an example here) and pulsing on workout days.
    So what's the deal? I'm not trying to start an arguement, btw, I'm still researching everything that I can while I gather all the things I'll need for my first cycle, which will be a pulse. So the more I can learn, the better. I'm especially interested right now in understanding the different pathways that the different test boosters use.
    Thanks!
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Opinion is still mixed on 6-bromo + suppression One of the things I can say I like about 6-bromo (from a technical standpoint) is that it is a 4 cap a day dosage. So at least you have an easier time tapering up and down than with something that is a 1 or 2 cap a day dosage...

I'd run the sustain the full length of time, not just 2 weeks, partially just so you don't waste half the bottle . Also adding in hdx2 is overkill at that point, particularly for a pulse.

Using low dosed hdx2 thru the whole cycle does have some benefits, but interestingly a few people have mentioned that they felt a stronger rebound effect only using it off days. I'd think that since epi has its own AI properties that just using it off days would be better. With a compound like pheraplex on the other hand, i'd think every day would be better. Another potential option would be to use sustain thru the cycle also. resveratrol has a number of interesting postive effects, including the potential to reduce suppression.

This is all a grey area. if you google up 1-t/4ad or 1ad/4ad cycles and look at what a lot of them did for PCT, you'll find they did nothing.... maybe 6-oxo, or atd. Was it the best idea? Not really, but it worked for a lot of people. What works is what works for you Some people do NO pct at all, and come back fine. Some people use torem for 4 weeks and have slow return of normal function and other issues afterwards.

Sustain and other resveratrol based PCT supps have only been available a short while, so its still up in the air as far as volume of feedback. However it looks good enough that i'm planning on using Sustain as my PCT serm for a full cycle i'm probably going to start in late december.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

so using only half the bopttle of sustain for the first 2 weeks would be a waste?does reserveratrol take a period of time to become effective?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Okay, I'm confused. In the "how to pulse orals" thread, Dr.D promotes using HDX2 on off days, and later in the thread talks about another way of thinking of pulsing. What he suggests is that a better way would be to run an everyday cycle of a test booster(he uses HDX2 as an example here) and pulsing on workout days.
    So what's the deal? I'm not trying to start an arguement, btw, I'm still researching everything that I can while I gather all the things I'll need for my first cycle, which will be a pulse. So the more I can learn, the better. I'm especially interested right now in understanding the different pathways that the different test boosters use.
    Thanks!
    This thread is about PCT, it is not even referring to pulsing/off days. That is a whole nother beast.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

so using only half the bopttle of sustain for the first 2 weeks would be a waste?does reserveratrol take a period of time to become effective?
    it does take a little while, could be a good few days for it to start making a difference. more the question is why would you only want to use half the bottle? planning to save the other half for another time?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

yeah i was going to use half the bottle because im a broke college student and dont have another 60 bucks for my next epi pulse pct. and i already had the HDX2 laying around and thats y i was planning on using half the sustain and then finish up with the hyperdrol. So would it still be worthwhile to use half the bottle for 2 weeks?
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

Thats a tough call still. I wouldnt run it that way, but i've done short term pulses (2 weeks) with no serm type pct (just supps I was going to take anyhow - drive, tforce).
    This space for rent

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

would a low dose of 6-oxo for the last 2 weeks be a better idea than the 6-bromo? im taking 6-oxo on "off" nights during the pulse and will have some left over to do 2 weeks. i heard 6-oxo is very effective at suppressing estrogen, moreso than 6-bromo. i would really like to only run the sustain for 2 weeks due to the fact that i am a broke mofo, and didnt really even have enough money for the pulse in the first place but if it wont have any effect, i would run it for 4 weeks. thanks for the help guys
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%

would a low dose of 6-oxo for the last 2 weeks be a better idea than the 6-bromo? im taking 6-oxo on "off" nights during the pulse and will have some left over to do 2 weeks. i heard 6-oxo is very effective at suppressing estrogen, moreso than 6-bromo. i would really like to only run the sustain for 2 weeks due to the fact that i am a broke mofo, and didnt really even have enough money for the pulse in the first place but if it wont have any effect, i would run it for 4 weeks. thanks for the help guys

I think I lost track... why are you only running the Sustain for 2 weeks?

-Pp
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

r u just trying to make me feel worse about my current money situation than i already do? haha, just cause i have 2 other A.I.s laying around and would rather combine the sustain with one of them than have to use the whole bottle, then buy another whole bottle for my next pulse, and still have 2 partial bottles of 6-oxo and HDX2 left over with no use. . . .
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%

r u just trying to make me feel worse about my current money situation than i already do? haha, just cause i have 2 other A.I.s laying around and would rather combine the sustain with one of them than have to use the whole bottle, then buy another whole bottle for my next pulse, and still have 2 partial bottles of 6-oxo and HDX2 left over with no use. . . .
    Oh I see... yeah I think that would be fine... Iím not too current on the pulse cycling done around these parts but your plan seems sensible.

-Pp
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    This thread is about post cycle therapy, it is not even referring to pulsing/off days. That is a whole nother beast.
    ugg, sorry, misread something Primordial posted. Shouldn't be posting when I'm half-asleep.
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

Smile Sorry to necropost...

But thanks to whoever repped me...I'm new to using the rep system, and I can't figure out who you were.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%

How did this work out for you Tod?

-Pp
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PCT Sustain is awsome...

If you were pulsing, I think Dermacrine is pretty awesome for your off (and on) days... Maybe add a Nettle product.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

i am at the end of the 1st week of pct. so far everything is goin great, dont feel suppressed at all and everything seems to be leveling out fairly quickly. ill let everyone know at the end of pct how it all turned out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine sustain, anyone here used this?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:57 AM
  2. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:22 AM
  3. P.C.T. Log: Dermacrine Sustain w/ NO SERM
    By Travis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 05:55 PM
  4. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT