Nolvadex vs. Clomid

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
I am preparing my ph cycle now and i am working out the details of my PCT.

here is my question. I am not predisposed to gyno in anyway, which SERM best fits me? I have heard that Nolvadex is linked to delayed gyno and that for this reason Clomid is better.

If anyone can help shed some light on this, i would greatly appreciate it. i want to make sure this cycle is going to be efficient and safe.

thank you

richirich_99

Awards
what kind of cycle you planning on running?

JayDiesel77

Awards
a superdrol cycle...4wks dosed at 10/20/30/30
If you have never ran a superdrol cycle before which i'm assuming might be true because of the nature of your question...I would highly disagree with a 4 week cycle of that dosing....personally i think it should be

10/20/20/10 followed by post cycle therapy nolva or tamox 40/30/20/10...just my .02

I have a friend who abused SD without any regard for PCT and he's now having surgery for delayed gyno on monday...just be safe no matter what you choose and Reasearch,research,research and then...research some more. Goodluck

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro, nolva and clomid is like apples and oranges almost.
clomid is a weak SERM it's useful application is in revolumization of the testicles and making u go blind.
nolva is best at increasing natural testosterone while "masking" estrogen in ur body.

they are usually like brother and sister. (run together)
but clomid in the first 2 weeks b/c trust me u dont wanna run clomid any longer than u have to.
1. blindness
2. u r like a woman on the rag (i swear).

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
I personally like Nolva better than clomid. I would run Nolva at something like 40/30/20/10. What other cycles have you ran before?

my first cycle was the original AX superdrol followed by two AX Pheraplex cycles. My last cycle was JW/11-oxo. So i have a descent amount of experience

thanks for the advice.