Just some SIMPLE PCT advice...

rippedsucka11

Awards
Whats up guys Im new to posting on the forum and PH's for that matter. However, I am not new to training and I understand proper dieting. Im about to run a 4 week epistane cycle @ 20/30/40/40 and honestly I need some some help with PCT. It seems like their are a million different products out there for PCT. One thing Im sure of is that Lean Xtreme is going to be my cort blocker during PCT but i need help with the dosing. Also, would 6OXO serve as a sufficient SERM during PCT with this mild cycle?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6-OXO is not a SERM, it is an aromatase inhibitor.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're comparing or much worse, calling 6-OXO a SERM then you need to post-pone your cycle until you know the difference. Read up in the PCT forum and research a lot more.

Just so you know, 6-OXO is far from being a SERM. Don't be confused on the term "mild", either... It's mild on the liver and a bit less suppresive than some PH/PS's, but it will still need a proper PCT with the addition of a SERM.

RESEARCH, Is the best recommendation I will give you.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the above. If u have trouble getting a SERM look into some I3C and or Trans-Revsotral(sp)

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I love these posts... I am still new to the PH/PS scene, but I didnt ask questions until i researched everything first. this forum was my best friend for about 6 months while i was devising my m-drol cycle. here is a review i posted:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74728-m-drol-cycle.html

this may help with your question about post cycle therapy
Post Cycle Therapy

I realize we want to help people here...but at the same time not baby them and feed them all the infomation, more or less simply guide people to the right direction.

hope this helps. I plan on running a cycle of epi soon.

Cedarwood

Awards
I've been following forums on these sites for over a year now, and never need to post any new threads because 99 per cent of the questions I have been answered or at least being debated thoughtfully.

I thought The Sinner's post on PCT back in May was kick ass. Check it out!

My only advice is don't purchase anything and don't start any cycle until you can answer all your own questions regarding your intended cycle. It gets more difficult to find answers to my questions when new threads are posted asking questions that were answered already, filling up forums with redundancy. Good luck on your research bro

rippedsucka11

Awards
Thanks for those that actually helped answer my question. To those of you that are quick to jump on and down a newbie keep your opinions to yourself. What I was trying to ask was if 6OXO would take the place of a SERM, like nolva, on an epi only cycle. Secondly, I made it clear that I do understand PCT, its just that there's so much stuff out there I was wondering whats the best direction to take if I cant get my hands on some real Nolvadex.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The Sinner specifically formulated a product by the name of POST Cycle Support for use with Epistane/Havoc type cycle.

CROWLER

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:blink: :think: :fool2:
Whats up guys Im new to posting on the forum and PH's for that matter. However, I am not new to training and I understand proper dieting. Im about to run a 4 week epistane cycle @ 20/30/40/40 and honestly I need some some help with post cycle therapy. It seems like their are a million different products out there for PCT. One thing Im sure of is that Lean Xtreme is going to be my cort blocker during PCT but i need help with the dosing. Also, would 6OXO serve as a sufficient SERM during PCT with this mild cycle?? Any help is greatly appreciated.