shutdown?

B

buddysjacked2

Awards
i just finished an m-drol cycle (20,20,30 mgs) and ive been takin nolva at 40mg and now im on the second week at 30 mgs. i dont think im shut down because i havent lost ANY gains if not gained more. but my boys are actin up. one day their normal size the next day there small and soft. i have no idea whats up
do you guys think i should throw in a test booster?
any help would be apreciated.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you are shutdown. a test booster would help you feel better.

B

buddysjacked2

Awards
i feel fine its just the boys im worried about. i will throw in a test booster but what would you recomend i got some formadrol extreme from lg and some novedex xt from gaspari but am willing to go out and buy some other stuff...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anytime you put an anabolic in your body you will get some shutdown. Mdrol does not seem to shut you down as much and only 3 weeks would make it less shutdown also. but you are not at your normal test levels yet. a low dose of either of the supplements you mentioned would work. I use one pill of atd in my pct. I like tossing in activate also.

B

buddysjacked2

Awards
alright man thanks ill throw some of that in. but dont you think its weird that my boys are actually fluctuating in size. im not worried about the fact that their not normal size because i expected that im just worried about them constantly changing their size you know?

S

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
alright man thanks ill throw some of that in. but dont you think its weird that my boys are actually fluctuating in size. im not worried about the fact that their not normal size because i expected that im just worried about them constantly changing their size you know?
you know what i felt the same way, although libido is now back to normal and balls have seemed to average out in size i guess.

pct: torem 4 days at 120mg, 5 days 90mg, 3 days at 60mg, 4 days at 30mg and ill probably take it for another 3 days at 30mgs

i'm taking novedex xt and activate xtreme, and cortisol blocker as well

i did a pulse for 3 weeks so my results may differ, i only took it about 10 x at 20mg during the whole 3 week cycle, although put on solid 10lbs

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea the fluctuating in size is weird. dont know how to explain that.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
anytime you put an anabolic in your body you will get some shutdown. Mdrol does not seem to shut you down as much and only 3 weeks would make it less shutdown also. but you are not at your normal test levels yet. a low dose of either of the supplements you mentioned would work. I use one pill of atd in my post cycle therapy. I like tossing in activate also.
I disagree, superdrol is known to shutdown hard, within the duration of a three week cycle. What is the libido like? If your struggling in that area, shutdown is likely.

B

buddysjacked2

Awards
lil psychotic see thats the weird part everything is fine. i have gyno like a ***** my boys are small but other than that libido is normal no depression no mood swings no problems getting it up. this is really weird all the help you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your body is fighting shutdown and rebounding probably in between doses. Im just speculating though

B

buddysjacked2

Awards
frequency that sounds probably do you have any suggestions as im almost out of formadrol (test booster) for new products? should i just go to a regular tribulus?

B

buddysjacked2

Awards
also i believe the nolva i got was phony never buy cem products.