letro and raloxifene

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've searched threw a bunch of threads but i can't find a definitive answer. I have a little lump under my nipple from estrogen rebound from a previous pulse cycle of epistane and p-plex i did 2 months ago. i started letro 3 days ago ramping up from .5 -2.5 mgs. today i'm at 1.5mgs. So far the lump has actually started to get smaller and the soreness is almost gone. The only thing that i am worried about is getting estrogen rebound from the letro so i want to run a good serm. I'm contemplating if i should run tormifene or raloxifene after the letro. what should the dosage for the tormefiene be?I If i do the raloxifene what should the dosage be for that? Thanks guys

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your going to ramp down the letro right? Then use the SERM?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I"ll be ramping it down. but which serm should I use and at what dose?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
truthfully from what i've read in gyno treatment I thought nolva was the serm of choice. I'm not sure if it was me whether i would run one tho, or just taper off the letro slowly and see how it goes

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know that nolva used to be the best choice. know I think that the raloxifene has bee proven to be better and less liver toxic. I also read somewhere that raloxifene was better for gyno then tormifene was. i'm hoping someone can chime in on this thread that might know for sure.