A Newbie searching for PCT advice

Deepstacks

Awards
Here is the cycle that I am going to run.

Havoc 10/20/20/30
Annabolic Innovations Life Support (start 1 week prior to starting cycle)
Natrol CoQ10 200mg/day

As for the post cycle therapy, I am thinking that Toremifene is a good option, but what would be an ideal dosage? I read thesinner's post on 'a stupid person's guide to post cycle therapy' and it recommended a 4 week post cycle therapy of 120-240/120/60/30. Anyone have experience with this SERM in these dosage amounts? In addition to Toremifene, i'll continue taking Natrol CoQ10. I am thinking that I will also take MyogenX during my PCT.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I posted this question on another board but i haven't had any comments or suggestions as of yet so I thought I could look elsewhere for advice.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Not replacing but using it in your Post Cycle Therapy as The Sinner intended it when he created it.

CROWLER

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is the cycle that I am going to run.

Havoc 10/20/20/30
Annabolic Innovations Life Support (start 1 week prior to starting cycle)
Natrol CoQ10 200mg/day

As for the post cycle therapy, I am thinking that Toremifene is a good option, but what would be an ideal dosage? I read thesinner's post on 'a stupid person's guide to post cycle therapy' and it recommended a 4 week post cycle therapy of 120-240/120/60/30. Anyone have experience with this SERM in these dosage amounts? In addition to Toremifene, i'll continue taking Natrol CoQ10. I am thinking that I will also take MyogenX during my post cycle therapy.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I posted this question on another board but i haven't had any comments or suggestions as of yet so I thought I could look elsewhere for advice.
Torem would work fine. Imho, you can cut the torem dosages in half and it will still be more than effective.

Myogenx wouldnt hurt either, its just a natty test booster (fagodia herb).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9