epistane

adam3030

Awards
Just making sure, but you dont need a pct for epistane do you? Are would it be best to do one to be safe? Who in the hell with gyno has tooken this product? Does it work?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you need to run a PCT. As to the rest, a search will show you everything you need to know. Except for "tooken" ;)

adam3030

Awards
Would Arimevol be good for post cycle? People say novedex is trash... Then they say get nolvedex? But thats not legal, so whats legal out there that will work?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favour and check out Anabolics Innovations Post Cycle Support. If your hell bent on doing Epistance at least get some of that before you start. Available at Nutralplant.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would Arimevol be good for post cycle? People say novedex is trash... Then they say get nolvedex? But thats not legal, so whats legal out there that will work?
It's funny(but unfortunate) that people apparently don't look at the ingredients of products, only the names, when deciding if they're appropriate.

You do realize that Arimevol contains the same active as Epi, right?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is an anabolic steroid. You need to run a real PCT.. Do not take short cuts or you will pay the price.. Need to know what a real pct is? :gotsearch

Brother

Brother

Awards
Im doing a pulse right now with Transdermal Foremstane and Im doing great. Week 3 and im at 40mg 3x a week running it for 6 weeks total. From what Ive read I shouldnt need a serm although I have some Tomoxifin citrate just in case. I ran a full PP cycle and Im amazed at this stuff. Half way through and Im up 5lb and leaning out alot. My PCT is going to go like this ramp down Epi last two weeks and ramp up Hyperdrol2 with Reatain2 and some Post cycle support. I think I'll use E-form through PCT ramping that down as well. An

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I mean when he does it like that what can you say other than :goodpost: :toofunny:

Much Love

Neoborn