Best cortisol blocker?

Which is the best cortisol blocker?

• Total voters
In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Vote! I'm trying to pick one for PCT. I only picked a few of the big ones.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i only used xlean. it seemed to work fine. but who knows for sure

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
During PCT w/ a SERM use:

DHEA at 200mg first week, 150mg second week, 100mg third week and 50mg fourth week.

At other times 2 grams of Vitamin C pre-workout.

Save your money...you don't need those expensive supplements.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I agree with DatBeTrue, however, some don't like to use DHEA in PCT for certain reasons being debated. I would say if you have the money, go for Retain 2, but doubled dosed would be best. It's underdosed. Yeah. It is.

If you want awesome recomp, cortisol control, and elevated fatloss, go for 7-Cort (8oz size) by Dermabolics and use 5 sprays in the morning and 5 sprays at night transdermally. It's about 35 bucks for a month. It's awesome.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
If you want awesome recomp, cortisol control, and elevated fatloss, go for 7-Cort (8oz size) by Dermabolics and use 5 sprays in the morning and 5 sprays at night transdermally. It's about 35 bucks for a month. It's awesome.
Thanks for bringing this up. I was wondering about 7-Cort...I've been back and forth on it and finally decided to add some to my shopping cart the other night. So I'll give it a go.

Now that I see you recommend it I'm sure it will be a great product for my nonhormonal recomp.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
what about 7-keto DHEA? Isn't that non hormonal and has cortisol blocking effects ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for bringing this up. I was wondering about 7-Cort...I've been back and forth on it and finally decided to add some to my shopping cart the other night. So I'll give it a go.

Now that I see you recommend it I'm sure it will be a great product for my nonhormonal recomp.
I also just picked some up. Did you see the product they have called metacort? It has 6 oxo and 7 oxo. I think I may give it a try sometime.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Retain 2 - liked Retain, but love R2

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
During post cycle therapy w/ a SERM use:

DHEA at 200mg first week, 150mg second week, 100mg third week and 50mg fourth week.

I agree here, but I also believe Retain 2 is a good product form experience. I definitely noticed stronger effects when I upped the dose. (so Forceofgreen you are right about that)...Id like to here more about the 7-cort's effectiveness.

ftchef

Awards
Using Lean Xtreme right now on cycle, no problems with it, I take it as directed and feel a bit tighter than I did before starting. I like the fact of the 7-OH it has.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used retain 2 last PCT and I sort of feel like i had a rebound from it. I think I may go with lean extreme this time...or just mega dose Vitc and use some ralora and maybe 7-OH

RoidGracie

I'm trying Restore myself, along with PCS as I wrote in another thread. I'm expecting it to do just what I need it to do, and this combo is not too expensive at all.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I like Retain2, however does anyone know of a good-strong cort blocker that doesn't include DHEA in it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go for a combination of Lean Xtreme, Relora, and Ashwagandha.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
During PCT w/ a SERM use:

Expensive??? when was the last time you looked up the price on X-Lean?

Ive seen it as low as 20 bucks before. That is a STEAL for what it is, I think that its very underrated, mostly cause many havnt tried it and stick to AX's and DS's. IBE put alot of research into it and it will provide you with more then just cortisol blocking. It can actually increase the strength of you immune system on multiple levels... and just think we are working on an improved version as we speak :hammer:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Expensive??? when was the last time you looked up the price on X-Lean?

Ive seen it as low as 20 bucks before. That is a STEAL for what it is, I think that its very underrated, mostly cause many havnt tried it and stick to AX's and DS's. IBE put alot of research into it and it will provide you with more then just cortisol blocking. It can actually increase the strength of you immune system on multiple levels... and just think we are working on an improved version as we speak :hammer:
X-Lean is a good product for keeping cortisol levels at bay during intense exercise. If you megadose it, you can sit around and do nothing and lose fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the risks/negative sides (if any) of cortisol too low?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What are the risks/negative sides (if any) of cortisol too low?
Creeky joints, aches, pains, fatigue, and if you don't taper down whatever anti-cort supplement you're on... you're in for one HELL of a rebound!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
so basically you feel like you are in your 40s?
Yeah, I had it happen one time while stacking some anti-cort products for too long.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
DS LX caused a major decrease in appetite for me, which is good because I'm cutting, and an indicator that my cortisol has been lowered.

My favorite.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
If retain has DHEA and causes suppression, then why would anyone want to use it in their PCT?

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
you can get relacore for 16 bucks and it has dhea in it. So it controls cortisol and converts to test. :numbered:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm a HUGE fan of p-serine! EndoAmp looks like a sick formula!

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
How should Lean Extreme be tapered, i was gonna do 4 pills a day for the first two weeks......3 pills a day for the third week......and 2 pills a day for the fourth week........sound alright?

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
would 11 oxo be good for controlling cortisol in pct

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would 11 oxo be good for controlling cortisol in pct
I would be hesitant to use the 11-oxo during PCT because it is also a steroid hormone, which may pose the same down regulation of the HPTA as the DHEA metabolites (7-oxo, 5-AT, ect). Of course, this might not be the case, but no research has been done with 11-oxo to prove otherwise as far as I know.

-Pp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would be hesitant to use the 11-oxo during PCT because it is also a steroid hormone, which may pose the same down regulation of the HPTA as the DHEA metabolites (7-oxo, 5-AT, ect). Of course, this might not be the case, but no research has been done with 11-oxo to prove otherwise as far as I know.

-Pp
At VERY low doses, I would venture a guess that it would be ok (2-3 caps spread out), but nothing more.

I can use Endoamp from day one of PCT, right?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At VERY low doses, I would venture a guess that it would be ok (2-3 caps spread out), but nothing more.

I can use Endoamp from day one of PCT, right?
Yep, EndoAmp is totally acceptable for PCT.

It’s hard to say on the 11-oxo… it definitely needs more human research.

-Pp

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
how would you recommend dosing it for PCT? I'd prefer to use EndoAmp in order to keep my nuts growing during PCT =P.
The EndoAmp will come with a dosing scoop. Just take 2 leveled scoops daily.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
The EndoAmp will come with a dosing scoop. Just take 2 leveled scoops daily.

There's no need to taper down or anything for PCT? I hear this stuff about rebound from suppressed cortisol or whatever...

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
There's no need to taper down or anything for PCT? I hear this stuff about rebound from suppressed cortisol or whatever...

No need to taper down or anything bro. This doesn’t happen with PS (Phosphatidylserine)

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
how bout phosphatatidyl serine?
ive had good results with it. the problem w blocking cort is the rebound you get after. im pretty sure the phosphatatidyl and cissus keeps the cort from binding but doesnt actually block it from the adrenals. thats what i found from trying to research it but correct me if im wrong. i know personally that i got serious rebound from 7-oxo-dhea

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive had good results with it. the problem w blocking cort is the rebound you get after. im pretty sure the phosphatatidyl and cissus keeps the cort from binding but doesnt actually block it from the adrenals. thats what i found from trying to research it but correct me if im wrong. i know personally that i got serious rebound from 7-oxo-dhea
Phosphatidylserine (PS) helps prevent the release of cortisol from the adrenals.

Think of PS as having a nourishing action, rather than a pharmacological action. Its supportive of the body’s natural processes, not suppressive. For instance, you don’t need more and more to have the same effect. As you take PS, you can actually supplement with less and less once your “PS stores” are full.

Rebound is likely with something hormonal and suppressive like 7-keto DHEA.

-Pp

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im doin a Halodrol cycle, 75/75/100/100/100, my PCT is
Nolva, 6OXO, Blue Up and Milk Thistle, any opinions?
---Im just curious about cortisol and all

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Im doin a Halodrol cycle, 75/75/100/100/100, my PCT is
Nolva, 6OXO, Blue Up and Milk Thistle, any opinions?
---Im just curious about cortisol and all

from what i've been reading, a cort regulatoris wise to maximize your gains. To me, i figure if you spend the time and money planning a cycle, have a kick ass PCT to keep all the gains you spent time researching for and working hard for :).

How far are you into your Halodrol cycle? I just started my third week and I'm tempted to bump it to 100. You using H-Drol or Hemadrol? If you're into your third week, you doing good as far as sides, gains etc?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
from what i've been reading, a cort regulatoris wise to maximize your gains. To me, i figure if you spend the time and money planning a cycle, have a kick ass PCT to keep all the gains you spent time researching for and working hard for :).

How far are you into your Halodrol cycle? I just started my third week and I'm tempted to bump it to 100. You using H-Drol or Hemadrol? If you're into your third week, you doing good as far as sides, gains etc?
I just bumped it up to 100 last night. Im tryin to get a solid PCT so I keep all my gains. Here ya go...
In the 3rd week of 5, using CEL Halodrol, no sides at all, a lil aggression, but libido is fine, I dont think I have shutdown but maybe. No hair loss, acne...but gains so far is ALOT of strength, about 8-10 pounds so hopefully these next 3 weeks will be good!:bb2: