Poll: Which is the best cortisol blocker?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Best cortisol blocker?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. sigh, the sarcasm was lost


  2. DS LX caused a major decrease in appetite for me, which is good because I'm cutting, and an indicator that my cortisol has been lowered.

    My favorite.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sigh, the sarcasm was lost
    Oops... lol. I didn't mean it like that
    Freedom means nothing here.

  4. If retain has DHEA and causes suppression, then why would anyone want to use it in their PCT?

  5. it has 7-keto dhea, which isn't suppressive
    •   
       


  6. Who still carries Lean Extreme?

  7. you can get relacore for 16 bucks and it has dhea in it. So it controls cortisol and converts to test.

  8. 7-keto actually is suppressive, despite what most manufactures claim. Its not really desirable for PCT.

    More info here -
    The #1 Cortisol Blocker

    -Pp

  9. Good Call. EndoAmp all the way


  10. I'm a HUGE fan of p-serine! EndoAmp looks like a sick formula!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  11. Very true

  12. How should Lean Extreme be tapered, i was gonna do 4 pills a day for the first two weeks......3 pills a day for the third week......and 2 pills a day for the fourth week........sound alright?

  13. would 11 oxo be good for controlling cortisol in pct

  14. Quote Originally Posted by spartanking62 View Post
    would 11 oxo be good for controlling cortisol in pct
    I would be hesitant to use the 11-oxo during PCT because it is also a steroid hormone, which may pose the same down regulation of the HPTA as the DHEA metabolites (7-oxo, 5-AT, ect). Of course, this might not be the case, but no research has been done with 11-oxo to prove otherwise as far as I know.

    -Pp

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I would be hesitant to use the 11-oxo during PCT because it is also a steroid hormone, which may pose the same down regulation of the HPTA as the DHEA metabolites (7-oxo, 5-AT, ect). Of course, this might not be the case, but no research has been done with 11-oxo to prove otherwise as far as I know.

    -Pp
    At VERY low doses, I would venture a guess that it would be ok (2-3 caps spread out), but nothing more.

    I can use Endoamp from day one of PCT, right?
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    At VERY low doses, I would venture a guess that it would be ok (2-3 caps spread out), but nothing more.

    I can use Endoamp from day one of PCT, right?
    Yep, EndoAmp is totally acceptable for PCT.

    It’s hard to say on the 11-oxo… it definitely needs more human research.

    -Pp

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yep, EndoAmp is totally acceptable for PCT.

    -Pp
    how would you recommend dosing it for PCT? I'd prefer to use EndoAmp in order to keep my nuts growing during PCT =P.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    how would you recommend dosing it for PCT? I'd prefer to use EndoAmp in order to keep my nuts growing during PCT =P.
    The EndoAmp will come with a dosing scoop. Just take 2 leveled scoops daily.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    The EndoAmp will come with a dosing scoop. Just take 2 leveled scoops daily.

    There's no need to taper down or anything for PCT? I hear this stuff about rebound from suppressed cortisol or whatever...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    There's no need to taper down or anything for PCT? I hear this stuff about rebound from suppressed cortisol or whatever...

    No need to taper down or anything bro. This doesn’t happen with PS (Phosphatidylserine)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how bout phosphatatidyl serine?
    ive had good results with it. the problem w blocking cort is the rebound you get after. im pretty sure the phosphatatidyl and cissus keeps the cort from binding but doesnt actually block it from the adrenals. thats what i found from trying to research it but correct me if im wrong. i know personally that i got serious rebound from 7-oxo-dhea

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ropehead View Post
    ive had good results with it. the problem w blocking cort is the rebound you get after. im pretty sure the phosphatatidyl and cissus keeps the cort from binding but doesnt actually block it from the adrenals. thats what i found from trying to research it but correct me if im wrong. i know personally that i got serious rebound from 7-oxo-dhea
    Phosphatidylserine (PS) helps prevent the release of cortisol from the adrenals.

    Think of PS as having a nourishing action, rather than a pharmacological action. Its supportive of the body’s natural processes, not suppressive. For instance, you don’t need more and more to have the same effect. As you take PS, you can actually supplement with less and less once your “PS stores” are full.

    Rebound is likely with something hormonal and suppressive like 7-keto DHEA.


    -Pp

  23. Im doin a Halodrol cycle, 75/75/100/100/100, my PCT is
    Nolva, 6OXO, Blue Up and Milk Thistle, any opinions?
    ---Im just curious about cortisol and all

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Im doin a Halodrol cycle, 75/75/100/100/100, my PCT is
    Nolva, 6OXO, Blue Up and Milk Thistle, any opinions?
    ---Im just curious about cortisol and all

    from what i've been reading, a cort regulatoris wise to maximize your gains. To me, i figure if you spend the time and money planning a cycle, have a kick ass PCT to keep all the gains you spent time researching for and working hard for .

    How far are you into your Halodrol cycle? I just started my third week and I'm tempted to bump it to 100. You using H-Drol or Hemadrol? If you're into your third week, you doing good as far as sides, gains etc?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    from what i've been reading, a cort regulatoris wise to maximize your gains. To me, i figure if you spend the time and money planning a cycle, have a kick ass PCT to keep all the gains you spent time researching for and working hard for .

    How far are you into your Halodrol cycle? I just started my third week and I'm tempted to bump it to 100. You using H-Drol or Hemadrol? If you're into your third week, you doing good as far as sides, gains etc?
    I just bumped it up to 100 last night. Im tryin to get a solid PCT so I keep all my gains. Here ya go...
    In the 3rd week of 5, using CEL Halodrol, no sides at all, a lil aggression, but libido is fine, I dont think I have shutdown but maybe. No hair loss, acne...but gains so far is ALOT of strength, about 8-10 pounds so hopefully these next 3 weeks will be good!:bb2:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best cortisol blocker for women?
    By wasabiqueen6 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. Best cortisol blocker?
    By Nate101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM
  3. Best Cortisol blocker
    By justeat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:29 AM
  4. Best Cortisol Blocker...New!
    By In Hulk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 05:43 AM
  5. best cortisol blocker poll
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in