Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.18%

Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine

Hello to all. I am about to start a cycle of EPI, which I plan to run @ 40/40/40/40/40 adding Winztrol from Juggernaut in wks 2-5 at 1.25 mg per day per pound of bodyweight (roughly 225 mg per) I will be adding E-Form in the last 3 wks and continuing it through PCT. I know i'm going to catch a bunch of heat for not running a serm, but I'm not taking chances. My question is to those who have tried Dermacrine sustain and/or Dermacrine. These seem to be the best alternatives to serms, Dermacrine sustain inparticular. Anyone who has tried it hit me up w/ how it worked for you. I have all of my support supps lined up and ready to go along w/ x-lean for cortisol control and hyperdrol x2.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

Sustain is what you use for post cycle therapy. Use it alongside Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations for ultimate post cycle therapy protection. I haven't used it yet, but have it sitting in my drawer waiting to be used after next cycle.

I don't think you are going to need the e-form. Epi is extremely dry and doesn't aromatize at all. I wouldn't use the e-form during pct either. formestane is good when you are using a steroid that aromatizes like Test. I have a bottle too that I was planning to use during a PPlex cycle if it starts to cause some bloat.

good luck
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.18%

Thanks bro. I was planning on the sustain for pct....looks like i'm ready to go.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    Thanks bro. I was planning on the sustain for post cycle therapy....looks like i'm ready to go.
    woot! have fun
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah, Sustain for PCT should be all you need. I don’t believe either the Winztrol or EPI are estrogenic supps so you shouldn’t have any estrogen problem come post cycle… so you really shouldn’t need any anti-e support beyond the Derma Sustain.

-Pp
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, Sustain for post cycle therapy should be all you need. I don’t believe either the Winztrol or EPI are estrogenic supps so you shouldn’t have any estrogen problem come post cycle… so you really shouldn’t need any anti-e support beyond the Derma Sustain.

-Pp
    epi actually has some anti e properties itself and I am running e form the last 4 wks of the cycle. I've basically just decided on the sustain. Since it seems you're the one to ask....what would you think about dermacrine stacked w/ a more potent oral such as sd.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    epi actually has some anti e properties itself and I am running e form the last 4 wks of the cycle. I've basically just decided on the sustain. Since it seems you're the one to ask....what would you think about dermacrine stacked w/ a more potent oral such as superdrol.
    This is a great idea and a lot of guys have had great success in doing this. Dermacrine stacks quite well with just about any pro-hormone/steroid type product and seems to compliment most cycles fairly well by boosting the level of the body's key natural androgens.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine sustain, anyone here used this?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:57 AM
  2. AI in Dermacrine Sustain or PCS?
    By TheAnimalG in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:24 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM