Help please with liq nolva

1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Smile Help please with liq nolva

Hello to all i am ending week3 of a havoc cycle will be starting wk4 at 40mg i did 30mg wk3 20mg wk2 10mg wk1. Please no flaming or insults got 2 bottles of liquid Nolva(research chem) each bottle 30ml at 25mg per ml now this is my 1st cycle i ran all the support supps during cycle Liver longer, milk this, ryr, haw berry and coq10 but have never used nolva and just want to make sure i am doing it right and my assumuptions are right

question 1 would nolva for a 4 week havoc cycle be 40mg/ed for wk1
    30mg/ed for wk2
    20mg/ed for wk3
    10mg/ed for wk4

question2(very important) i am assuming that a full dropper is 1 ml is this correct?(as i see no markings on dropper) and if this is correct i would have to do 1 full dropper along with a little over a half of another dropper to equal 40mg dose is this correct? 1 full and a little under a half for 30mg about 3/4 or slightly over for 20mg and slight under a half for 10mg

Any help or suggestions would awesome i plan on also using diesel test hardcore to get test back to normal and retain 2 for cortisol

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Hello to all i am ending week3 of a havoc cycle will be starting wk4 at 40mg i did 30mg wk3 20mg wk2 10mg wk1. Please no flaming or insults got 2 bottles of liquid Nolva(research chem) each bottle 30ml at 25mg per ml now this is my 1st cycle i ran all the support supps during cycle Liver longer, milk this, ryr, haw berry and coq10 but have never used nolva and just want to make sure i am doing it right and my assumuptions are right

question 1 would nolva for a 4 week havoc cycle be 40mg/ed for wk1
    30mg/ed for wk2
    20mg/ed for wk3
    10mg/ed for wk4

question2(very important) i am assuming that a full dropper is 1 ml is this correct?(as i see no markings on dropper) and if this is correct i would have to do 1 full dropper along with a little over a half of another dropper to equal 40mg dose is this correct? 1 full and a little under a half for 30mg about 3/4 or slightly over for 20mg and slight under a half for 10mg

Any help or suggestions would awesome i plan on also using diesel test hardcore to get test back to normal and retain 2 for cortisol
    Go buy an oral syringe for accurate dosing.

They are available in any pharmacy near baby stuff.

X
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just make sure the oral syringe has markings on it so you know exactly how much you're using and don't forget to shake the bottle vigorously before filling the syringe.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Smile

Thanks i will take that advice does the 40,30,20,10 sound good for this compound?
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

40 sounds kinda high, remember tamox and havoc aren't good for your liver.
    Last edited by drksun; 10-30-2007 at 02:46 AM.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Tamoxifen improves lipid profiles.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Tamoxifen improves lipid profiles.
    man i messed up, i meant they both mess up your liver..

Effects of tamoxifen therapy on plasma lipid profile in patients of breast cancer.
    Gupta S, Tandon VR, Kapoor B, Gupta A, Gupta GD, Khajuria V.

Post Graduate Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Government Medical College, Jammu (J&K) India 180001.

AIM: To evaluate the effects of tamoxifen therapy on plasma lipid profile in patients of breast cancer. METHOD: A total of 55 postoperative patients of breast cancer were given tablet tamoxifen 20mg orally daily for 6 months. Estimation of plasma lipid by standard method was carried out in both pre-menopausal and postmenopausal new patients of early stage breast cancer at 0 day, 3rd month and 6th months of therapy. RESULTS: Suggested that in pre-menopausal and postmenopausal patient's TC and LDL-c levels were reduced significantly, whereas, TG, VLDL-c and HDL-c were not altered. Comparison of the effects of tamoxifen in pre-menopausal and postmenopausal patients on lipid profile revealed that fall in TC and LDL-c was significantly higher at both 3 and 6 months in postmenopausal patients. CONCLUSION: The study demonstrates that tamoxifen to favorably alter the markers of cardiovascular risk in both pre-menopausal and postmenopausal patients of breast cancer.

PMID: 16800341 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

even though thats over a period of 6 months, i guess a couple weeks could improve lipids as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP PLEASE WITH WORKOUT ROUTINE
    By RUSSELL78 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 12:25 PM
  2. Help please with my iron panel
    By Chris98vobra in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 03:48 PM
  3. HELP PLEASE WITH A CYCLE
    By Mikeyb812 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:41 AM
  4. Help please with first cycle! Sus / Deca
    By Nakmuay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:35 AM
  5. Made a big mistake with nolva... help please!
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 02:11 PM