newbie help

alainbballing

Awards
Ok im planning a 4 week Dianevol cycle soon (which is basically a superdrol clone) my question is on how to run proper PCT ... heres what i was planning let me know if im missing anything please... AI's post cycle support to replace as a serm, Lean Xtreme as cort blocker, jungle warfare and Creatine Ethyl Ester...How does that sound to u guys? please be gentle...lol what am i missing ? what could i take out?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
bro you need a serm!!!!... you cant replace it with an A.I...

alainbballing

Awards
FRom what I been told and from what i been reading AIs post cycle support can be used in place of a serm

alainbballing

Awards
maybe Crowler or Thesinner can help out here

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
and i disagree completely.. you use the A.i toward the end of pct to help ensure that you dont get an estrogen rebound.The serm is used to kick start your testosterone production, while the A.I prevents testosterone from converting into estrogen(aromitization). Super drol will shut you down and the a.i. will do minimal to nothing to start it back up.

alainbballing

Awards
Just when I thought I had it figured out ots looks like no one able to decide on if AIs POst Cycle support is good enough as a serm replacement..i also heard good things about dermacrine sustain

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
how are you dosing it? (your dianevol)

From the alpha tests, taking Superdrol (the DS original) at the recommended doses was quite mild.

alainbballing

Awards
According to the package one capsule is 12mg so i was planning on running it at 1 pill a day for the first week than doubling it to 1 inn the morning and one at night before i work out...total of 24mgs than maybe up it the following week or stay the same still looking for guidance...wanna make this cycle as safe as possible...was placing my order for cycle support and perfect cycle today and was trying to plan out my pct but im lost..thanks for the help

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I wouldn't take anything after dinnertime if trying to minimize shutdown. You produce the majority of your natural testosterone at night while you sleep. I would say 1 in the morning and 1 late in the afternoon.

For post cycle therapy without a SERM, you might look into using Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme stacked with Post Cycle Support.

Maybe RisingAgainst could chime in. He has a lot more experience with PCT w/o using SERMs.

alainbballing

Awards
Thanks for the help man..thats actually what i was thinking of doing stacking Advanced post cycle therapy by Anabolic Xtreme stacked with Post Cycle Support than from your thread i read i was thinking of adding Xtreme lean for cort blocking and maybe jungle warfare or mass FX what u think?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you're going to take aPCT, there's no need to take Jungle Warefare. I don't see any point in stacking multiple AI's.

alainbballing

Awards
ok what else would u recommend me adding? Some bcaa's or some creatine? REally trying to get down to the perfect pct minus the serm