Send Gaspari an email

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Here's Gaspari's email address. Send em a message letting them know that you think they are morally bankrupt by naming their product Novedex so as to confuse people that it could replace Nolvadex. Ask them how many 19 year old kids have gyno or complete shutdown because of them.

I see post after post here (myself included when I started a few months back) thinking that Novadex xt would be acceptable post cycle therapy after an anabolic cycle.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

[email protected]

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Naming a product close to something else isn't uncommon. I don't see how Gaspari can be held responsible for the actions of idiots.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Naming a product close to something else isn't uncommon. I don't see how Gaspari can be held responsible for the actions of idiots.
uncommon? perhaps not. immoral? i think so. They're not idiots either. They are ignorant and Gaspari is capitalizing on their ignorance.

If you don't agree, don't send the email. If you do, let em know how you feel.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My comments are not directed toward gaspari but rather to all companies who go about this naming practice.

Naming of a product in this fashion is obviously done on purpose to try to take advantage of an ignorant and/or confused populus. I agree this is shady marketing, and its being done more and more lately.

On the other hand, this is business and I can see on the company's end why this would be beneficial to profits. I'd say this case is more important than others because it is a PCT component rather than some herbal scam pretending to be a steroid.

Unfortunately, we are the minority (people who actually research what we're putting in our bodies). Most companies will attest to the fact that the percentage of sales to online forum members are but a small fraction of total sales. So I question how likely the average buyer would be to even know what nolvadex (tamox) is. I guess in gaspari's defense, at least there is an OTC alternative available to the average buyer who simply walks into the local supplement shop and buys a bottle of superdrol etc. Aside from 6oxo most stores will not likely even stock an anti-e until gaspari came out with nolvedex XT.

pman

pman

Awards
I'm with you on this one....if people don't do they're research then its they're bad.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It is somewhat annoying to see products get named after controlled substances or gangs, anyone remember Gangsta Test LOL ?

Companies appeal to the lowest common denominator and AM is not that population so we'll always see it differently than Joe Sixpack.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
uncommon? perhaps not. immoral? i think so. They're not idiots either. They are ignorant and Gaspari is capitalizing on their ignorance.

If you don't agree, don't send the email. If you do, let em know how you feel.
Are you going to send emails to all the other companies that do this or do you have something against Gaspari in general?

I'm not a big fan of Gaspari but I won't be sending out an email. What exactly do wish to accomplish anyways? I highly doubt you'll get enough people to influence Gaspari.

Good luck with this (I mean that in all sincerity too)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing this is like cutting the leaves off of a weed, the root of the problem will still remain. Most are too lazy to research what they are using and they will have to face the consequences of their decisions. The best thing for you and me to do is to educate those around us.

e_man

Awards
Here's Gaspari's email address. Send em a message letting them know that you think they are morally bankrupt by naming their product Novedex so as to confuse people that it could replace Nolvadex. Ask them how many 19 year old kids have gyno or complete shutdown because of them.

I see post after post here (myself included when I started a few months back) thinking that Novadex xt would be acceptable post cycle therapy after an anabolic cycle.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

[email protected]
Does that mean that you used Novedex xt in your pct thinking that it would work like nolva?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to send emails to all the other companies that do this or do you have something against Gaspari in general?

I'd be happy to send them to all. Have any others? I've just noticed time and time again these people on this forum confusing novedex with nolvadex. It seems to be every other post.

To the above poster, no I didn't use it. Thankfully there were a few knowledgeable people on this board that steered me in the right direction.

Why do this? Nothing changes if nothing changes. Will my one email make a difference. Most likely not. But at least I can say that I tried.

Writing your congressperson about an issue might not do anything. But when people act together, thats when change happens. /Fin

nelix

Awards
  • Established
If people can't read the label and do some research... They should not be doing these substances.

NAS

NAS

Awards
If people can't read the label and do some research... They should not be doing these substances.
thats just what I was going to say, if its not spelled the same and you cant read the nutrition information then you shouldnt me doing it, and anyone that has a little bit of yee ol gray matter would check into things before taking them anyway:blink:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
thats just what I was going to say, if its not spelled the same and you cant read the nutrition information then you shouldnt me doing it, and anyone that has a little bit of yee ol gray matter would check into things before taking them anyway:blink:
And that is precisely why the government steps in to 'regulate'. To protect me from myself...

<sarcasm> I'm so grateful to be coddled from cradle to grave now. </sarcasm>

:nono:

They feel people are too stupid to look out for themselves and I am beginning to believe that about the majority.

X

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
edwards I think everybody here appreciates your pain...but as a newb here I have to underscore the importance of research. i've spent about 40 hours on this site and i've never done anything other than creatine...yet. i want to make sure i understand pros/cons before i put anything into the temple (my body). everything anybody ever needs to know about cycles, PCT, legal or illegal gear can either be found here or through google...i hope things eventually turned out ok for you