OTC Post Cycle Therapy

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Ok with all the talk of labs being shut down and the unknown effects of SERMS on the male system, and the countless people claiming to have not used anything. I think it would be interesting to pool the knowledge around here and see what people would recommend for post cycle therapy with out a SERM and why. I am not advocating cycling without the use of a SERM, this is just a hypothetical exercise.

I dont personaly have any recommendations but I can share an experience. I recently did a cycle of the original HD-50 with no idea what a SERM was. There was quite a drop in libido and lethargy was a killer but a blood test 4 weeks after shows everything to be back in normal limits. My PCT was Novadex XT 4/ed, and Cycle Support 2/ed. About 3 weeks in I started popping morning wood and having naughty dreams so I think that may be when I started turning back around...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
dawaro

dawaro

Awards
OK so at least Crowler got what I was talking about.
I understand all the clomid, nolva, torem, and ect pct's that are out there. But let's face it, interesting points have been made about the lack of knowledge of what these compounds can do to the male system, not to mention the increasing crack down by govt groups that have nothing better to do with their time and our money.

Crowler with post cycle support is there a need for an AI or cortisol blocker?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will let The Sinner answer that with more info.

Thank you

CROWLER

R

robd28

Awards
OK I am fixing to cycle Tren Xtreme and 1,4AD Bold. Ibought a cycle support from AI. Is this taken during cycle or post cycle? Also I have 6-oxo and Novedex XT that I can run but I know that wont be enough. I also wonder if I can get this post cycle therapy that you guys are talking about and take that with the 6-oxo or Novedex XT and be ok.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hello Rob,

Cycle Support is taken 1 to 2 weeks before the cycle and continued right through cycle and through the post cycle.

Yes you can us POSTCycle Support with either of the other items you mentioned.

Very interested in hearing your feedback.

THANKS!

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Update

I am finishing an Epi pulse my OTC is POST Cycle Support and my strength is still up, libido is way up and so is body weight.

Here are more who are using OTC POST Cycle Support for an Mdrol and Testabolon cycle.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5870751&highlight=resveratrol+test

Another person using it for Phera Plex.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/80138-life-support.html

All of these are people who have posted on their own and have no connection with Anabolic Innovations. They actually paid for their own supps, not supplied by a sponsor.

CROWLER