Torem Q. Simple and quick.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
From place of purchase it says, 60mg/ml 60 ml. so If week one of PCT is supposed to be 120mgs....do i need to purchase more than one? Im not understanding this for some reason.:blink:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Each ML is = 60mg's. There is a total of 3600mg's of Torem in that bottle (60ml's x 60mg/ml).

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
also make sure you're using 120mg per day during the first week, 90 per day during the second, etc... I dosed it at 60mg in the am and 60mg before bed.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
also make sure you're using 120mg per day during the first week, 90 per day during the second, etc... I dosed it at 60mg in the am and 60mg before bed.
yea thats why i was tryin to figure this out cause the rec doses for PCT i knew i wouldnt need more than one but couldnt figure that out for some reason. I heard this stuff is great so ill shed the extra few bucks to keep my balls and see how it goes.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I loved it. I did 5 days each at 120/90/60/30 then again my cycle only lasted 15 days. Be ready for loads galore!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I loved it. I did 5 days each at 120/90/60/30 then again my cycle only lasted 15 days. Be ready for loads galore!
haha nice. Yea its goin to be for a Mdrol PCT of 3 weeks 10/20/20 first cycle. PUMPED!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
so your bottle is 60mg/ml so first week you need 120 so divide 120 by 60 = 2ml per day for the first week

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
OK... here is a question....

Split the dosage in the AM and PM? (i.e. 120mg - take 60mg in the AM and 60mg in the PM?)