PCT in the future???

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I have legitimate concerns. Are the research chem sites ever going to get back up and running? We can all stock up on the designers that "may" be getting pulled, but what's the use if we don't have the supplies for a decent pct? How would you be able to do a pct other than 6 oxo or Novedex in the future?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
there are three ways to get serms
doctor
black market
research chems

1 and 2 were always available before research chem sites

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
serms

A doc won't give you a serm without legit reason. What do you define as the black market?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
black market would be someone from the local gym that gets em from his/her doctor. a doctor that might be less than scrupulous.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New products are being developed. Things like SERM's however will always be available if there is demand. Take a look at Primordial Performance Dermacrine Sustain and AI's POST cycle Support if you havent already.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
travis, where did you find a pic of Drew Barrymore's ugly step-sister?

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
Not all of the research sites are down. I've got big hopes for Post Cycle Support too.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
A doc won't give you a serm without legit reason. What do you define as the black market?
"Hi doc, my friends pressured me into using riods and I am scared now finding out about the side effects, how can I safely stop using them?"

You got your self a serm.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Good news

Good news! Word from one of the chem sites (very popular) is that they are going to be up and running within a week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hi doc, my friends pressured me into using riods and I am scared now finding out about the side effects, how can I safely stop using them?"

You got your self a serm.
i dont know if doctors would reccommend serms after being told that, sadly...maybe 10% of them would. They might just do nothing. And since males dont normally develop breast cancer i think the doctor thing might be hard. There will always be a way but Primodial Performance stuff might be a good choice if serm is not available or AI post cycle support with an added anti estrogen like 6bromo...I still have enough SERM for maybe 3 cycles so im not worried :D

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
My testosterone levels sucked. I'm going to get on HRT next year... No PCT for me!

krogtaar

Awards
so are the research chem sites that are still up legit, and 3 of the 4 i know of are up

nelix

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if doctors would reccommend serms after being told that, sadly...maybe 10% of them would. They might just do nothing. And since males dont normally develop breast cancer i think the doctor thing might be hard. There will always be a way but Primodial Performance stuff might be a good choice if serm is not available or AI post cycle support with an added anti estrogen like 6bromo...I still have enough SERM for maybe 3 cycles so im not worried :D
They have a duty of care...

In Australia, a doctor may also prescribe drugs under "harm reduction" (ie prescribe tramadol to someone trying to lessen there use of herion)

If your doctor refuses this, go to another one.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It isn't illegal to import medication as long as it isn't a controlled substance. Probably more expensive than a research site though.
I have spoken personally with Rick Collins and this is completely false.

Please do NOT follow this advice.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Your second post is QUITE a bit more detailed than your first post which IMO was misleading and could certainly get a person in trouble.

SO now all you have to do is get a US Dr. to treat you for something that requires that prescription for a product which treats breast cancer and you are all set lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You may want to delete your post as you are telling people to engage in illegal activity.

I would hate to see you get banned. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it. :)

CROWLER