libido booster...powerfull?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
I need something to boost libido while im running ATD, how does powerfull do compared the other products like hyperdrol or activite? also i want something that has no record of irritating gyno, rebound reloaded irritated my gyno...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any product which has the potential to mediate Test Production also carries with it the potential of aggravating a previously held gyno condition. With that being said, I have not seen many reports, if any, of PFull doing as such.

As to the question of which would raise libido more, that is hard to say as libido is a very subjective thing. I can vouch personally for PFull's ability to raise my ability, and would definitely personally suggest it in PCT as I have used it for that purpose.

I would also suggest stacking ActivaTE and PFull as they work through synergistic pathways.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I am am using activate/rebound reloaded and powerfull now during my pct and will start hyperdrol once done with those.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I like using PFull in my post cycle therapy because it helps regulate my sleep patterns. However, IME, the libido boost wears off after a few days.
I remeber when I first started taking powerfull it helped with sleep. I remeber having vivid dreams. But now I cant even get ambien to help me sleep. lol

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I remeber when I first started taking powerfull it helped with sleep. I remeber having vivid dreams. But now I cant even get ambien to help me sleep. lol
Have you tried Rozerem? It's a new medication that actually works on the problem (your sleep cycle) and isn't just a band-aid like Ambien and other sleep meds.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Rozerem? It's a new medication that actually works on the problem (your sleep cycle) and isn't just a band-aid like Ambien and other sleep meds.
Havent tried that one yet. may have to look into although its probably 50.00 because there is no generic out yet for it and thats kinda steep for a sleeping pill. Valium or xanax seem to work the best.

Does that rozerem work right away?

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Does that rozerem work right away?
For some people yes, others it takes a few weeks. I would be careful with xanax and valium. They cause physical dependence and whenever you stop taking them, you will have rebound insomnia. Rozerem does not cause dependence or rebound insomnia. If you have medical insurance, it should be covered under your plan. Your doctor may be able to get you free samples as well.