Fake Gyno During PCT: Don't worry!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Let me start this post by telling you about my experience with this "fake gyno"

What happened
Ran a short, low dosed cycle of Epistane (my style) which obviously shrunk my gyno considerably. Ran a proper post cycle therapy of Nolvadex and ATD. During post cycle therapy, my nipples got puffy. A small lump returned. There was no signifigant pain, itchiness or sensitivity, as usually accompanies gyno. I thought to myself "How can I be developing gyno when I'm running Nolvadex AND ATD?"

I tapered down slowly and finished my proper PCT. I decided I was going to stop my PCT, take a month or two off of hormonal products (albeit dealing with my gyno in the middle of summer) and then run an anti-gyno cycle once my body returned to normal.

But the strangest thing happened. About 2 weeks after stopping the Nolvadex and ATD, my nipples began to shrink. By themselves!!!!

This leads me to beleive there is a case of FAKE GYNO going around!

I read alot of peoples posts about gyno during PCT. This is when they are running a whole batch of anti estrogen products and SERMs. How can this be possible? How can estrogen manifest itself when we go to such lengths to protect against it?

I have come to beleive that a high test level, and much related to that, Nolvadex can create a sort of 'false gyno' where your nipples get puffy and swolen. This can most commonly be mistaken as true gyno, which unfortunately some of us know as painful and quite obvious.

You've got to have balance
Of course your #1 goal in PCT is to restart testosterone production. Your #2 goal in PCT is to balance estrogen and testosterone as quickly as possible, then tapering down.

I don't beleive a true balance occurs until all hormonal SERMs, AIs and test boosters have been stopped.

Does this mean that all gyno we get will disappear after we stop PCT?

Hell no. But alot of us are VERY quick to jump on the gyno wagon and diagnose ourselves. But it seems to be clear that changes in our hormones can result in WHAT LOOKS LIKE gyno but I can only describe as inflammation or a puffy look. What causes it? I dont claim to be a scientist or doctor. It could be water retention from estrogen that is circulating but not binding to the receptor. It could be inflammation, it could be just how our bodys react to an imbalance of test.

So what are you trying to tell us Renegade?
You think you have gyno? Give it time.

If your running a proper PCT, with the proper SERMs, anti estrogens, etc; there is no reason to get worried.

It's amazing how many guys think they have gyno, end up slamming their bodies with all of these drugs (that are mostly made for treating cancer), anti estrogen products; which are further throwing our bodies homeostasis out of wack and think they are battling this evil nasty thing.

When most of the time, as long as you've ran enough PCT to sufficiently start test and guard against surplus estrogen, all you need to do is taper down and come off and your body will readjust itself.

Home Remedy to Try
Aspirin + Fish oil
I've read a doctor once prescribing aspirin to someone who had gyno. Said he had an inflammation problem. What a misinformed diagnosis, right? The strange thing is it worked. This is a harmless stack that might help once you stop PCT.

Final Word

The best thing to do to let your body return to normal is not assault it and manipulate our hormones to do our bidding. No, the best thing to stop the chemicals, products and potions. Stop worrying and have faith. Let your body fix itself.

You'd be amazed how many guys DONT have true gyno, and they are just making the situation worse by throwing their bodies out of wack with more drugs.

RR

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i freaked out when my nipples got puffy no doubt but i wasnt calling it gyno and freaking out on forums i was concerned though and asked several online buddies some advice etc

seems like good advice above

pman

pman

Awards
I don't understand why people don't do Pulse cycles instead of a everyday cycle....I just finished up a 4 week pulse and experienced zero shutdown and had great results...13lbs gain and so far keeping every bit of it.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why people don't do Pulse cycles instead of a everyday cycle....I just finished up a 4 week pulse and experienced zero shutdown and had great results...13lbs gain and so far keeping every bit of it.
What were you pulsing? Isn't always the best solution for every compound.

pman

pman

Awards
What were you pulsing? Isn't always the best solution for every compound.
M-DROL...30mg..monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday...my next cycle will be monday, wednesday, and friday and thats because towards the end i felt like i was over training

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And you have before and after blood work to confirm a lack of suppression?

krogtaar

Awards
you are the one that ran a long ralox cycle right? are you still happy with that type of dosing/serm?