Test Booster in PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Test Booster in PCT? If yes, please describe in reply.

Test Booster in PCT

1. New Member

Test Booster in PCT

Just curious as to how many folks use a test booster during post cycle therapy. I've got two weeks before the end of cycle, then two weeks before my post cycle therapy starts.

I've got Nolva and the original Retain for my Serm and my cort block. Also adding in CEE, but not sure if I should add in a test booster also. I read the sticky (edit:not a sticky yet, No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT) Sinner put together for us and this was mentioned but at a high level.

Just curious if you guys add one and which one...
    Last edited by INWORK; 10-14-2007 at 06:04 AM. Reason: correction

2. New Member

I Read a lot of people are using Hyperdrol X2 as recommended by Dr.D during cycle

that's what im going with !

mwf pulse, HD on off days
    massfx in PCT
  3. New Member

Probably wouldn't hurt anything. It's important to get those natural test levels back up to normal as fast as possible to maintain what you've gained on-cycle. I didn't do one after my Superdrol cycle, but I might consider doing one after my next cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.

Yeah which one is best? MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, 6-OXO? I'm planning my next PCT now so it would be great to hear what you guys use besides the SERM.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andros View Post
    Yeah which one is best? MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, 6-OXO? I'm planning my next post cycle therapy now so it would be great to hear what you guys use besides the SERM.
    those are really AIs rather than test boosters. so tho they boost test, its by killing estrogen. I think moreso something like

Drive
    Activate Extreme
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    T-force
    Post Cycle Support or any high dose resveratrol

is more along the lines. Not that you shouldn't use hdx2 or 6-oxo, but it should be to reduce estrogen, and take something else to bolster production of testosterone.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by INWORK View Post
    Just curious as to how many folks use a test booster during post cycle therapy. I've got two weeks before the end of cycle, then two weeks before my post cycle therapy starts.

I've got Nolva and the original Retain for my Serm and my cort block. Also adding in CEE, but not sure if I should add in a test booster also. I read the sticky (edit:not a sticky yet, No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT) Sinner put together for us and this was mentioned but at a high level.

Just curious if you guys add one and which one...
    for a natty test booster i just run through two bottles of myogenx at double dosage. works for me.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have found AX's APCT to be very solid at this point
  8. New Member

I'm surprised no one mentioned Powerfull.

Also, I think people should really focus on getting extra sleep to get test production back up and reduced volume workouts.

Yeah, the supps are important but you can't ignore the basics when you finish a cycle.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    those are really AIs rather than test boosters. so tho they boost test, its by killing estrogen. I think moreso something like

Drive
    Activate Extreme
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    T-force
    Post Cycle Support or any high dose resveratrol

is more along the lines. Not that you shouldn't use hdx2 or 6-oxo, but it should be to reduce estrogen, and take something else to bolster production of testosterone.

Yep you are correct that is exactly why The Sinner formulated POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

powerfull is nice.. kind of pricey but nice.
  11. Banned

WHAT IS A high dose OF resveratrol
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    WHAT IS A high dose OF resveratrol
    bump
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

All the talk of people taking Trans-Resveratrol for PCT without a real scripted serm scares the hell outta me. Resveratrol is in the skin of grapes and found in red wine & many other things. It's great for your heart and good for lowering cholesterol (not nearly as good as lipids but then again it's natural). However I've yet to see one study on the estrogen lowering capabilities. I have 12 links to 12 different studies showing it is proven to raise estrogen levels on some receptors but there hasn't been any proof whatsoever yet that it can block or lower estrogen production. Sorry back to the topic, I really like Nitro T3 for a natural test booster. It's always worked well for me plus it has TONS of high quality ingredients. It has a nice dose of ZMA, good amount of German trib, Cissus quadrangularis, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, Avena Sativa, Resveratrol, Ecdysterone, a DHT blocker, and other stuff too - very complete IMO.
  14. Banned

i think i need to start a BEST TEST BOOSTER poll asap
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i think i need to start a BEST TEST BOOSTER poll asap
    yeah dude, that would be great!
  16. Banned

Best test booster by far on cycle or for pct is AndroGenerator (androG)...I've run this multiple times 2 weeks prior to pct then straight through pct (actually I run it for months afterward too cuz I love continue to see gains while off), i usually run it along with nolva @ 40/40/20/20 (depending on cycle) and recover beautifully...I know the bro that carries is a new sponsor on here, SSE, been using it since it's inception. I'm never a OTC guy, but for this i've made an exception
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yep you are correct that is exactly why The Sinner formulated POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER
    I'm still getting mixed answers on this but would Post Cycle Support along with nolva be enough for a p-plex cycle or would I need to throw in another test booster?
  19. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by tryin2 View Post
    I'm still getting mixed answers on this but would Post Cycle Support along with nolva be enough for a p-plex cycle or would I need to throw in another test booster?
    i jsut got done with a superdrol and tren extreme cycle. for my PCT im using nolva, PCS and a weak off-brand test booster. i'm doing good so far, i think you'd be fine with jsut nolva and PCS
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Nolva + PCS should be fine. I wouldn't be adding another test booster to that.
  21. Board Sponsor

Test boosters have their place but not in a PCT. You are trying to unsuppress HPTA and most test boosters suppress HPTA to some extent. THere were a bunch of AI's recommended too but those also have their place after a "SERM".

After a cycle test will be low and maybe non-existent and estrogen will be high. This will signal the body to start making test. Taking an AI at this point will start to lower estrogen counts as test rises. Once the body perceives homeostasis, test shuts down. Since you lowered estrogen your body will perceive homeostasis at a lower test level.

A test booster is going to suppress HPTA so going that route runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish in PCT.

Boosting test with a SERM or PCS which modulates estrogen, not destroys it, will help to keep gyno at bay while your body kicks its own test production up. Once you are producing test at a favorable level then introducing an AI makes sense to control estrogen levels since test is again high. Around 4 weeks in it is a good idea to use something like 6-oxo tapered.
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    Test boosters have their place but not in a PCT. You are trying to unsuppress HPTA and most test boosters suppress HPTA to some extent. THere were a bunch of AI's recommended too but those also have their place after a "SERM".

After a cycle test will be low and maybe non-existent and estrogen will be high. This will signal the body to start making test. Taking an AI at this point will start to lower estrogen counts as test rises. Once the body perceives homeostasis, test shuts down. Since you lowered estrogen your body will perceive homeostasis at a lower test level.

A test booster is going to suppress HPTA so going that route runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish in PCT.

Boosting test with a SERM or PCS which modulates estrogen, not destroys it, will help to keep gyno at bay while your body kicks its own test production up. Once you are producing test at a favorable level then introducing an AI makes sense to control estrogen levels since test is again high. Around 4 weeks in it is a good idea to use something like 6-oxo tapered.
    I was thinking of using torm formastane and Massfx for pct after my 6 weeks epi/form pulse cycle what do you guys think
  23. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    I was thinking of using torm formastane and Massfx for pct after my 6 weeks epi/form pulse cycle what do you guys think
    Torem is a good start. I'd probably just run 6-oxo tapered down after that and call it good ...
  24. New Member

I am in week two of my pct from a five week cycle of p-plex run at high doses (15,30,45,45,45) and am using nolva at 40 mg's a day and 4 caps of Post Cyle Support a day and I have to say this is so far the best pct of any cycle of anything I have run. I am feeling great and my libido is up already. I'm not a rep for AI or anything but do have to say this is a great product.
  25. Board Sponsor

I am in week two of my pct from a five week cycle of p-plex run at high doses (15,30,45,45,45) and am using nolva at 40 mg's a day and 4 caps of Post Cyle Support a day and I have to say this is so far the best pct of any cycle of anything I have run. I am feeling great and my libido is up already. I'm not a rep for AI or anything but do have to say this is a great product.
    I just got done with an 8 week Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle and all I am using is Post Cycle Support/Same/Lean Xtreme/6-oxo. For all the doubters, I got blood work post cycle and I will get it done again 6 weeks to make sure all is good.

Bold @ 800 mg's 8 weeks
    P-Plex 15/30/45/45 weeks 1-4
    Trena 20/30/40/50 weeks 5-8

IMO 40 mg's Nolva for more than a week is unnecessary. I think 40/20/20/20 will get you back to normal just fine ...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I had good results with Restore after my Epidrol cycle. Along with Stocked!, Cycle Support and flax seed oil pretty much.

Kept most of my gains, experienced no gyno or anything. But it was a pulse cycle so it may not be as comparable to the typical 10/20/40/40 or whatever else.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bla55, how did you dose your pct with the Restore and STOKED?

I'm just curious.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

a test booster in pct would depend on the cycle. If you ran 40/40/40/40 of havoc and experienced shutdown and shrinkage, you would want to run a SERM with something natural such as PCS to regain libido while you are waiting for your test to recover. Using a test booster alongside will inhibit HPTA.

Now if you ran a pulse cycle of something that didn't shut you down much, or you ran something like 3-AD that doesn't shut you down hard, (pretty much anything that doesn't require a SERM) I would think a test booster would be appropriate at beginning of PCT
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post

H'm, gives me something to think about.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by klugman View Post
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Powerfull.

Also, I think people should really focus on getting extra sleep to get test production back up and reduced volume workouts.

Yeah, the supps are important but you can't ignore the basics when you finish a cycle.
    that's because it works on gh.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test booster in pct?
    By rsnake21 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:52 AM
  2. Advice needed on natty test booster in PCT!
    By Punisher88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:14 PM
  3. Test boosters in PCT... need a lil help
    By one8seven in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:33 PM
  4. Question on Timing of P.C.T Assist and Natty Test Booster in PCT?
    By acwingfoot in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:52 PM
  5. test booster in PCT
    By hawks31 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:15 PM