M-DRol PCT Q.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So on another site it says NovadexXT, ALRI Restore or Juggenaut something, is ok for PCT. No recomendation for anythign else? Why is this? I was just curious as to how effective they would be casue the ban is coming and all and SERMs will be hard to come by if you have the balls to try and get a hold of one.

Thanks guys.

Just so you know i do undertsand what real PCTs are, just tryint o figure out why and how they get away with saying this.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
it's like that with every designer steroid producer...do you think they can just come out and say this is so intense that you need to use a prescription drug when you're through?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
it's like that with every designer steroid producer...do you think they can just come out and say this is so intense that you need to use a prescription drug when you're through?
I understand that. I just don't see why a SERM is the first option as there has got to be plenty of people out there that have run them with a "crappy" PCT setup. I get the better safe than sorry idea, but at this point whats going to happen? People will have to pulse all the time or get gutsy, run a weak PCT and if something happens hope they can get a script? I am just tryint o see what all these people who just bout 5-6+ bottles of stuff plan on doing.

I am only gettin 1 Epi, 2 Mdrol, 1 Hdrol.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I see...

...if you want my honest opinion, it's just moronic and unsafe. I like my balls and sex life a little too much to take risks like that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I see...

...if you want my honest opinion, it's just moronic and unsafe. I like my balls and sex life a little too much to take risks like that.
Oh yea, i def agree. I am just tryin to see other perspectives on the situation. I don't think anyone really thought about this ahead of time.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Preparing myself to be raped.

MT out of three u have the only one I see a must for a SERM is M-drol. Epi and H-drol have and can be ran safely without a SERM.

OK with that said I am ready:run:

BTW I am going to be using Sustain as part of my post cycle therapy with Bloodowork:thumbsup: after a pretty intense oral cycle

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Preparing myself to be raped.

MT out of three u have the only one I see a must for a SERM is M-drol. Epi and H-drol have and can be ran safely without a SERM.

OK with that said I am ready:run:

BTW I am going to be using Sustain as part of my post cycle therapy with Bloodowork:thumbsup: after a pretty intense oral cycle

Oh by no means do i think it is required fo all 3 but i def would liek to have one on hand. Or at least have a Rx on hand. I will prolly pulse Mdrol if i use it.

I just want to be able to know what i should get for PCT beside the basic as a for sure. I think someone in the other thread "consider stocking up..." saidthey may out their balls on the line soon.

Still tryin to get some money together for some Anavar...but im broke as shyt.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
if you look hard enough you will always be able to get a SERM.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
if you look hard enough you will always be able to get a SERM.
I understand that i can track it down. But with all this shyt goin on i dont really want to worry about being "traced" or whatever even if it is only one bottle of Nolva you know? Cause i am on the intenet researchign thigns. And may have my PH in possesion soon. Im not paranoid just tryint o elimate all possibilities

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I understand that i can track it down. But with all this shyt goin on i dont really want to worry about being "traced" or whatever even if it is only one bottle of Nolva you know? Cause i am on the intenet researchign thigns. And may have my PH in possesion soon. Im not paranoid just tryint o elimate all possibilities
I totally feel u man.

I think products like Drive, Sustain, Post Cycle Support and so on are going to be good enough for PCT. Esp Sustain and PCS.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
ya i understand that completely, especially if it becomes that big of deal where they pay someone to watch you shop, fvckin douchebags. anyways, i want to try AI's post cycle support, and see how that does. it looks promising.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you look back historically, serms are pretty new. even most of the ais are pretty new. arnold didn't have crap available. The serms seem to be more critical for 2 things - gyno prevention / avoidance in people who are prone to it, and restarting HPTA faster. Its not a case of simple legal AIs and testosterone boosters not restarting, its a case of how long to restore to original point. The gyno risk is scarier, but I sometimes wonder if some of the gyno comes from the SERMs. The high estrogen levels come from the body dumping out higher levels of testosterone, and it aromatizing. So if the body restarts its testosterone production slower, and partially by use of an suicide estrogen inhibitor, wouldnt it seem to make sense that there wouldnt be a whoosh of estrogen either? I dunno, just throwing out an idea.

I'm going to try out the resveratrol as serm (Dermacrine Sustain) in a couple months and see how it goes. I'll be prepared if it doesn't work out perfectly tho.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What cycle you comin off of?

I was thinkin the same thing about SERMs also. If you use somehting like the recent ReaperX stack he posted in the supp section of Diesal Test, Activate and somethin else then it would just take some time. I mean those are natty test boosters.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
if you look back historically, serms are pretty new. even most of the ais are pretty new. arnold didn't have crap available. The serms seem to be more critical for 2 things - gyno prevention / avoidance in people who are prone to it, and restarting HPTA faster. Its not a case of simple legal AIs and testosterone boosters not restarting, its a case of how long to restore to original point. The gyno risk is scarier, but I sometimes wonder if some of the gyno comes from the SERMs. The high estrogen levels come from the body dumping out higher levels of testosterone, and it aromatizing. So if the body restarts its testosterone production slower, and partially by use of an suicide estrogen inhibitor, wouldnt it seem to make sense that there wouldnt be a whoosh of estrogen either? I dunno, just throwing out an idea.

I'm going to try out the resveratrol as serm (Dermacrine Sustain) in a couple months and see how it goes. I'll be prepared if it doesn't work out perfectly tho.
Funny you should mention that since one of my friends has run numerous cycles including orals like superdrol and never used a SERM. He hasn't developed a trace of gyno.

On the other hand, I've used a SERM each and every time and got a hint of gyno after my superdrol cycle. Sadly enough, nothing helped except a run of Epistane.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What cycle you comin off of?

I was thinkin the same thing about SERMs also. If you use somehting like the recent ReaperX stack he posted in the supp section of Diesal Test, Activate and somethin else then it would just take some time. I mean those are natty test boosters.
I'm not yet... I have materials on hand to do just about whatever tho :) I'm thinking a propadrol/win-ztrol or something along those lines. Maybe halodrol + epistane? I dunno, I think i will still need a cut/recomp stack. If i'm ready for a bulk I may do pheraplex + revolt :) I've got a 50 day x-factor cycle starting next sunday (the 21st) so the cycle will start at the end of that.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm not yet... I have materials on hand to do just about whatever tho :) I'm thinking a propadrol/win-ztrol or something along those lines. Maybe halodrol + epistane? I dunno, I think i will still need a cut/recomp stack. If i'm ready for a bulk I may do pheraplex + revolt :) I've got a 50 day x-factor cycle starting next sunday (the 21st) so the cycle will start at the end of that.
I'm a few days away from finishing a 4 week of epistane and a 3-ad clone. It worked great for a recomp for me.

pman

pman

Awards
I think we should put our heads together and see how they did it old school...from what i can tell SERMS have not been around that long and i've read they can do more harm.,, but please don't quote me on that...i don't feel like getting a beatin today

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I looked for Revolt before but to no avail. Is that an old one previously banned?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use a SERM when I was 16 and subsequently my right nut is the size of a raisin and has been since I got shut down on a Test Cypianate cycle. Not to mention the vericose veins wrapped around my sack. Thankfully I didn't get titties. This was in 1994 and I recall back then reading about Tamoxifen Citrate. I just couldn't get ahold of any at the time. Who knows if a SERM would have helped. I sure as hell don't want to prove it to myself by not using one again.

I think the people at Gaspari Nutrition should be dragged out into the street and drop kicked in the nut sack for naming their product Novedex. They are unethical ho bags.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think the people at Gaspari Nutrition should be dragged out into the street and drop kicked in the nut sack for naming their product Novedex. They are unethical ho bags.
If that were the case you better line up all the other crap named companies.

pman

pman

Awards
I really think pulsing is going to be the thing to do in order to avoid a SERM...i'm on my last day of a 4 week pulse of M-DROL as a stand alone and i went from 253 to 266 and i see some guys don't gain that on a everyday cycle. I have yet to see what i'm able keep but if i keep half i would be happy.
I've had zero nut shrinkage, zero acne, and morning wood almost every morning and i'm pushing 40 years old..hehehe...my only down side was lethargic

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some people have said DHEA at moderate to high doses (100-300mg) helps with the lethargy btw. I dunno for sure

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
anyways, both sides of this argument have been covered in length on this board.

just an FYI, UNC, RA and myself have had some pretty heated discussions in the past.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
anyways, both sides of this argument have been covered in length on this board.

just an FYI, UNC, RA and myself have had some pretty heated discussions in the past.
Yep, but it did open my eyes:thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i gave in and am getin 5 things. Better safe than sorry i guess. I may have source for chems. If not i guess ill "be careful" wait for a few others to try a few thigns and then just pulse.

If i pulse, Deisal Test on off days good idea?
I heard it was good stuff....

g29er

g29er

Awards

BINGO!!And in my opinion anybody who has a history of gyno should probably stop all PH use anyway since it seems so easily aggrevated. I just finished my first cycle of an SD clone and used Rebound and Tribulus for PCT. No problems what-so-ever. In-fact I gained more weight and I bounced back rather quickly.People forget that Nolva is a drug marketed for women who have breast cancer.SO it is formulated for a women's endocrine system.

Quote from Wikipedia: about the sides of Nolvadex:"Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor modulator.[15] Even though it is an antagonist in breast tissue it acts as partial agonist on the endometrium and has been linked to endometrial cancer in some women. Therefore endometrial changes, including cancer, are among tamoxifen's side effects.[16]

For some women, tamoxifen can cause a rapid increase in triglyceride concentration in the blood. In addition there is an increased risk of thromboembolism especially during and immediately after major surgery or periods of immobility.[17] Tamoxifen is also a cause of fatty liver, otherwise known as steatorrhoeic hepatosis or steatosis hepatis.[18]

A significant number of tamoxifen treated breast cancer patients experience a reduction of libido.[19][20]"

Not sure how this can effect some men but its food for thought.I know that SERMS are tried and true,however there are some risks involved.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what I am finding right now is that I ran MDrol for 3 weeks. Once completed I threw Havoc in for AI properties than will run PCT. So far results are very solid.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BINGO!!And in my opinion anybody who has a history of gyno should probably stop all PH use anyway since it seems so easily aggrevated. I just finished my first cycle of an superdrol clone and used Rebound and Tribulus for post cycle therapy. No problems what-so-ever. In-fact I gained more weight and I bounced back rather quickly.People forget that Nolva is a drug marketed for women who have breast cancer.SO it is formulated for a women's endocrine system.

Quote from Wikipedia: about the sides of Nolvadex:"Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor modulator.[15] Even though it is an antagonist in breast tissue it acts as partial agonist on the endometrium and has been linked to endometrial cancer in some women. Therefore endometrial changes, including cancer, are among tamoxifen's side effects.[16]

For some women, tamoxifen can cause a rapid increase in triglyceride concentration in the blood. In addition there is an increased risk of thromboembolism especially during and immediately after major surgery or periods of immobility.[17] Tamoxifen is also a cause of fatty liver, otherwise known as steatorrhoeic hepatosis or steatosis hepatis.[18]

A significant number of tamoxifen treated breast cancer patients experience a reduction of libido.[19][20]"

Not sure how this can effect some men but its food for thought.I know that SERMS are tried and true,however there are some risks involved.
I am with you on this. I am from the time prior to SERMS and am not big believer due to what you are saying. Hell, an ANti-cort, Anti-e and test booster are very solid. You can look at something like APCT by AX