DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked by Xmas Mega-Trn Furazadrol Cycle/PCT

Well, I will be starting a cycle of Mega-Trn and Furazadrol. I will likely run 2 mg and 150 of Furazadrol.

I like to get everything planned out before I start a cycle so I will, document my cycle plan here for critique.

2 weeks prior Perfect cycle recommended dose (run throughout cycle and post cycle therapy)

1 week prior Saw Palmetto (run throughout cycle and post cycle therapy)

4 weeks 4 mg of Mega-Trn, 150 Furazadrol

Hawthorn Berry (run throughout cycle and post cycle therapy)

post cycle therapy
Toremifene 120, 90, 60, 30
Activate 4 caps a day
Lean Extreme 3 times a day
Drive 6 a day
Debating taking 200 mils of DHEA as well
Have to get stalked on fish oils and flax as well to run throughout the cycle.

Oh yah have some left over bottles of REM will take this during my cycle as well

Any comments or critiques are more than welcome.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the dhea shouldnt matter much, overall looks good. is it 4 or 2 on the trn? 4 seems more reasonable.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's 4.

Yes some people say good things about the DHEA for PCT. I can't say as it makes a difference for me.

Is there anything I should add or am I missing anything. I am pretty well researched and it is not my first PCT, but it has been a while.

About diet it is fairly low carb aprox. 2700 to 3000 calories 50% from protein. Most of my carbs are fibrous and a good amount of fish oil and flax for healthy fats. I am pretty much an expert on dieting as I have had a lot of success with various protocols being competitive in the past.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking there might be some redundancy using Activate and Drive at the same time as they both block SHBG.

I wonder should I just not run both at the same time, or just reduce may activate dosage.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking there might be some redundancy using Activate and Drive at the same time as they both block SHBG.

I wonder should I just not run both at the same time, or just reduce may activate dosage.
I had to double dose activate/Mfx in order to get expected results... so, that sort of indirectly answers your question.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I'll just keep the dosage a 4 then. I just like cross all my T's before starting a cycle.

Hey is Magwai from Last of the Mohecians. Thats one of my all time favourite movies. The music and scenery at the end of that movie made a real impression. I think one of the most perfeclty choreographed segments in movie history.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks I'll just keep the dosage a 4 then. I just like cross all my T's before starting a cycle.

Hey is Magwai from Last of the Mohecians. Thats one of my all time favourite movies. The music and scenery at the end of that movie made a real impression. I think one of the most perfeclty choreographed segments in movie history.
In reference to your question, I DO NOT think the activate+drive would be redundant.

People should take note that successful cycles have the T's crossed before starting :clap2:

Yup, LOTM is one of my favorites. Although, I'm not very schooled in terms of choreography, I thought the music, environment, and acting were pretty kick a$$ How bout that Shawn Merrimen/Stephen Jackson commercial that has the LOTM song in it? :head: :head: :head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah thats awsome I was thinking that would be some great workout music.

You have to admire the way that guy runs. I miss the old smash mouth running days in the NFL.