Cons:
-must be dosed high (price)
-can be rough on the joints
Controversy:
-none that I'm aware of

ATD
Pros:
-price
-strong estrogen control (can also be a negative depending on the situation)
Cons:
-libido killer
-rough on the joints
Controversy:
-I've heard of estrogen conversion but haven't seen concrete evidence
-I believe I've seen estrogen rebound after abruptly stopping this AI (which shouldn't be an issues since it's supposedly a suicide inhibitor)

Formestane:
Pros:
-strongest estrogen control (otc)
-cost effective if used transdermally
-decreased local chest fat
-significantly enhances libido
-joint issues not commonly reported (with the exception of stacks with very dry compounds)
-raises IGF
Cons:
-4OHT prohormone (which may be a pro depending on the situation)
-frequent issues with transdermal crashing out of solution
Controversy:
-although unlikely, it's possibly suppressive

6-brom
Pros:
-effective estrogen control
-libido enhancer
Cons:
-price when dosed appropriately
Controversy:
-although unlikely to be suppressive, there is potential for anabolic isomers

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
nice list

6oxo actually raises estrone (e1), although its not really even worth mentioning

formestane seams very interesting, you have any more info on it as a 4ohtPH?

I think dermacrine sustain should be added in there as well

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha Ha, cool avatar :head:

Any links to info on 6oxo and e1?

The irony about the form ph is that every one downplays it. I personally think it absolutely rocks as a hardening agent, increased vascularity, and aggression. From an unbiased standpoint, I'd guess you'd have to almost double dose your peak formestane dosage for pronounced anabolic effect (others may chime in). Not sure, but I believe 4OT used to be popular in and of itself but is now banned :think:

Personally, I'm choosing to sit back on the reservatrol chatter. Also, I believe it supposedly mimics SERM actions rather than AI.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha, cool avatar :head:

Any links to info on 6oxo and e1?

The irony about the form ph is that every one downplays it. I personally think it absolutely rocks as a hardening agent, increased vascularity, and aggression. From an unbiased standpoint, I'd guess you'd have to almost double dose your peak formestane dosage for pronounced anabolic effect (others may chime in). Not sure, but I believe 4OT used to be popular in and of itself but is now banned :think:

Personally, I'm choosing to sit back on the reservatrol chatter. Also, I believe it supposedly mimics SERM actions rather than AI.
Best movie ever!

I dont have a link about the 6oxo, but I first heard about it from my Dr. and PA actually has confirmed this. But it doesnt raise e1 a ton, and e1 is a much weaker estrogen than e2, so really it isnt a huge deal.

Found out that 4oht is actually 60% as anabolic as testosterone with little androgenic sides...not too bad

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Form at any dose seems to lower my libido. 1 RR was too strong for me, Form has great tightning and strength influence for me. It just seems all AIs are too strong for me. I dosed 80mg-200mg a day. At 200mg I did get achey joints, I am going to lower my dosage daily and see what happens. Maybe 40mg daily is all I need, I will update.