PCT critique needed

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
so I have a question, this may be my third post but im not quite noobish considering I actually searched the forums instead of posting useless threads about the same old ish over and over lol. So im 1/3 or so through my first epistane cycle and loving it mind you...but as my post cycle therapy i was going to run 3 caps of 6-oxo with 40/30/20 of nolvadex then taper down both as well as x-lean for cortisol control and support supps with joints, liver etc. If i throw in the new post cycle support by anabolic innovations would this be too much? and also if i were to replace the 6-oxo with advanced pct...theres so many damned supps out theres its so hard to decide even though ive searched all over for reviews. As for something to get the test going again i heard about hyperdrol X2 or possibly powerfull or activate extreme 2..:think: neways i made a list of possible supps but im not gonna list them so any positive thumbs up for any of them would be hot....thx in advance and pls no flaming :p

btw. im 22, 5'8", 157lbs w/ around 10% BF