how does this sound?

jlm187l

Awards
i just got a bottle of epistane, it is my first prohormone. I plan to run it everday for 3 weeks and dose it as follows:

wk1: 10, 20, 20, 20, 20. 20, 20
wk2: 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30
wk3: 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30

I will also be running milk thistle along side the epistane for liver support. My main question is about the pct. I have read that torem and nolva seem to be the most popular pct's for this product, but i can't get my hands on it, so i plan to use IDS Post Cycle Tabs for my pct. I spoke with the guy who owns my local nutrition store and he said that this is sufficient as a PCT. He has been lifting for years and has entered numerous bb competitions so i trust him, but i figure its safe to ask for other opinions as well. I also am thinking that since im only going to be running the epistane for 3 weeks at a relatively low dose, i hopefully won't experience any shutdown. Do you think that i should start running the pct a few days before i finish my epi cycle so that my body starts producing sufficient amounts of testosterone again? Thanks for the help.

jlm187l

Awards
btw im 21, 6'1, 195, 8%bf with 4 years of solid lifting experience

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if thats all you are going to run then start it on the last day...it's going to take a bit for your body to revert back to "normal" production of Test anyway......not too long though, EPI is pretty mild in this respect, it's a great compound IMO.