pct for jungle warfare + minor puberital gyno

1. Registered User
    Answers

pct for jungle warfare + minor puberital gyno

i already had puffyness and some tissue underneath without doing any previous hormonal stuff

3 weeks into JW(8 week cycle) i think they are getting more sensitive. cant be sure cause it could just be from me poking around more, but i want to be rid of this.

i was thinking of adding 6 oxo now, and following the cycle with torem or ralox, in a long tapered off dosing. any opinions?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    i already had puffyness and some tissue underneath without doing any previous hormonal stuff

3 weeks into JW(8 week cycle) i think they are getting more sensitive. cant be sure cause it could just be from me poking around more, but i want to be rid of this.

i was thinking of adding 6 oxo now, and following the cycle with torem or ralox, in a long tapered off dosing. any opinions?
    There is no way that JW can cause Gyno,and I have never heard of an instance in which it did. Check out the Jungle warfare threads. In there is an quote by the man himself Arthur (owner of ALRI).About JW and pre-exsisting gyno. The only way that you could gyno from JW is if you had already had gyno from a previous cycle of something else. It may aggravate it.And PCT is not necessary for JW.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g29er View Post
    There is no way that JW can cause Gyno,and I have never heard of an instance in which it did. Check out the Jungle warfare threads. In there is an quote by the man himself Arthur (owner of ALRI).About JW and pre-exsisting gyno. The only way that you could gyno from JW is if you had already had gyno from a previous cycle of something else. It may aggravate it.And post cycle therapy is not necessary for JW.
    I'm pretty sure "Arthur" would say that minor pubertal gyno counts as a pre-existing condition.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'm pretty sure "Arthur" would say that minor pubertal gyno counts as a pre-existing condition.
    True that,but technically it is. If I had a case of it I would be careful about what I take thats for sure.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

JW gave me puffy nips and irritated my minor gyno, if your sensitive to gyno then JW isnt for you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT really necessary for Jungle Warfare?
    By elliotuk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Sufficient PCT for Jungle Warfare?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 09:15 AM
  3. pct for jungle warfare
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 06:03 PM
  4. PCT for Jungle Warfare