pct for jungle warfare + minor puberital gyno

  1. New Member
    krogtaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.57%

    pct for jungle warfare + minor puberital gyno


    i already had puffyness and some tissue underneath without doing any previous hormonal stuff

    3 weeks into JW(8 week cycle) i think they are getting more sensitive. cant be sure cause it could just be from me poking around more, but i want to be rid of this.

    i was thinking of adding 6 oxo now, and following the cycle with torem or ralox, in a long tapered off dosing. any opinions?

  2. New Member
    g29er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    i already had puffyness and some tissue underneath without doing any previous hormonal stuff

    3 weeks into JW(8 week cycle) i think they are getting more sensitive. cant be sure cause it could just be from me poking around more, but i want to be rid of this.

    i was thinking of adding 6 oxo now, and following the cycle with torem or ralox, in a long tapered off dosing. any opinions?
    There is no way that JW can cause Gyno,and I have never heard of an instance in which it did. Check out the Jungle warfare threads. In there is an quote by the man himself Arthur (owner of ALRI).About JW and pre-exsisting gyno. The only way that you could gyno from JW is if you had already had gyno from a previous cycle of something else. It may aggravate it.And PCT is not necessary for JW.
  3. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11095
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g29er View Post
    There is no way that JW can cause Gyno,and I have never heard of an instance in which it did. Check out the Jungle warfare threads. In there is an quote by the man himself Arthur (owner of ALRI).About JW and pre-exsisting gyno. The only way that you could gyno from JW is if you had already had gyno from a previous cycle of something else. It may aggravate it.And post cycle therapy is not necessary for JW.
    I'm pretty sure "Arthur" would say that minor pubertal gyno counts as a pre-existing condition.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    g29er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'm pretty sure "Arthur" would say that minor pubertal gyno counts as a pre-existing condition.
    True that,but technically it is. If I had a case of it I would be careful about what I take thats for sure.
  5. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.72%

    JW gave me puffy nips and irritated my minor gyno, if your sensitive to gyno then JW isnt for you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT really necessary for Jungle Warfare?
    By elliotuk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM
  2. Sufficient PCT for Jungle Warfare?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 11:15 AM
  3. pct for jungle warfare
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  4. PCT for Jungle Warfare
    By eaudemale in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:09 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in