pct for jungle warfare + minor puberital gyno

krogtaar

Awards
i already had puffyness and some tissue underneath without doing any previous hormonal stuff

3 weeks into JW(8 week cycle) i think they are getting more sensitive. cant be sure cause it could just be from me poking around more, but i want to be rid of this.

i was thinking of adding 6 oxo now, and following the cycle with torem or ralox, in a long tapered off dosing. any opinions?

g29er

g29er

Awards
i already had puffyness and some tissue underneath without doing any previous hormonal stuff

3 weeks into JW(8 week cycle) i think they are getting more sensitive. cant be sure cause it could just be from me poking around more, but i want to be rid of this.

i was thinking of adding 6 oxo now, and following the cycle with torem or ralox, in a long tapered off dosing. any opinions?
There is no way that JW can cause Gyno,and I have never heard of an instance in which it did. Check out the Jungle warfare threads. In there is an quote by the man himself Arthur (owner of ALRI).About JW and pre-exsisting gyno. The only way that you could gyno from JW is if you had already had gyno from a previous cycle of something else. It may aggravate it.And PCT is not necessary for JW.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is no way that JW can cause Gyno,and I have never heard of an instance in which it did. Check out the Jungle warfare threads. In there is an quote by the man himself Arthur (owner of ALRI).About JW and pre-exsisting gyno. The only way that you could gyno from JW is if you had already had gyno from a previous cycle of something else. It may aggravate it.And post cycle therapy is not necessary for JW.
I'm pretty sure "Arthur" would say that minor pubertal gyno counts as a pre-existing condition. :)

g29er

g29er

Awards
I'm pretty sure "Arthur" would say that minor pubertal gyno counts as a pre-existing condition. :)
True that,but technically it is. If I had a case of it I would be careful about what I take thats for sure.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
JW gave me puffy nips and irritated my minor gyno, if your sensitive to gyno then JW isnt for you.