Blood results after 1 year on......

json75

Awards
So I was on test cyp for one solid year, towards the end of my run i was just taking 50mg e3d for about 2 months

I got to the point where I just felt ****ty and thought of myself as a living lie, not to mention having lost alot of testicular mass being pretty devastating all in itself.

So I made an app with my doc(one month into my pct) to get bloodwork done(Monday oct 1st).

results:

Testosterone, serum.......761ng/dl Ref Range 241-827
Free testosterone...........16.9pg/ml Ref Range 8.7-25.1

I'm telling you I couldn't be happier!!!

My post cycle therapy looked like this
HCG 5000 ius divided into 1000ius eod for 1 week
Clomid (still taking) 300mgs tapered to 25mgs(currently)
Tamoxifen 10mgs first 2 weeks.. off
Activate extreme 2 caps 3xday.. still on
E-Form 4 sprays 2xday.....off..not so suppressive huh?
Paravol Megadosed 3 bottles 6-8 caps 2xd....off
Retain2 2-3 caps at night....on
T-Force 4 caps ed.....on

Liver enzymes are slightly elevated however...

.ALT/SGPT 63iu/l Ref Range 0-55
.AST/SGOT 51iu/l Ref Range 0-40

All together I'm very happy!! Considering my last 50mg cyp injection was just Aug 25th!!

Why this is in the supplement section is because I dont think I could have made a better recovery had it not been for all of my supplementation during post cycle therapy......Hope someone could use this as a reference if coming off a long or very suppressive cycle...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it had anything to do with the "supplements", but moreso the "chemical make-ups" of the other.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I would still get tested about 1-2 motnsh after PCT is over!

json75

Awards
Agreed about the follow up apointment, I already have one, 1 month from now.

On the elevated enzymes it could be exercise induced as I did very heavy squats the day before.

Also In the past I've never recovered as fast or as seamlessly as i feel I have this time. The only difference in my protocol this time around is my supplementation...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed about the follow up apointment, I already have one, 1 month from now.

On the elevated enzymes it could be exercise induced as I did very heavy squats the day before.

Also In the past I've never recovered as fast or as seamlessly as i feel I have this time. The only difference in my protocol this time around is my supplementation...
Or the heavy doses of SERM's you used caused the elevated liver values.

Also from what I remember 8 sprays of E-form/day will show minimal suppression. Nobody ever said it would completely shut you down.

json75

Awards
Uhmm, ok travis.....where did i write Eform would completely shut you down, I said "suppressive".

The point I was making about E-form is that it must not at all be suppressive in the least, imo. To recover the level of androgen's i successfully did would not have been possible if my body recognized exogenous(4-hydroxy test or whatever E-form converts to) androgen's......The same could be said for Proviron, studies have shown that even up 150mgs per day it had no effect on testosterone levels.....however if you in a hypo-gonadal state such as in pct, Proviron will inhibit recovery. Although.....anytime I've ever read a pct that involved Proviron, the said person has always claimed full recovery.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhmm, ok travis.....where did i write Eform would completely shut you down, I said "suppressive".

The point I was making about E-form is that it must not at all be suppressive in the least, imo. To recover the level of androgen's i successfully did would not have been possible if my body recognized exogenous(4-hydroxy test or whatever E-form converts to) androgen's......The same could be said for Proviron, studies have shown that even up 150mgs per day it had no effect on testosterone levels.....however if you in a hypo-gonadal state such as in post cycle therapy, Proviron will inhibit recovery. Although.....anytime I've ever read a post cycle therapy that involved Proviron, the said person has always claimed full recovery.
Converts to 4-hydroxyandrostene (4-OHA)

My apologies, I should have stated at the dosage you were using (roughly 160mg's) its unlikely you would see suppression however that doesn't completely rule it out.

I'm not sure why you brought up Proviron.

Congrats though. Those are good results after being on for a year.