things that can irritate gyno?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ok im stumped as to why im getting bad gyno after an epistane cycle, the cycle cured a small case i had before and the day pct started it blew up. im taking nolva, clomid, alpha drive and E-bol. can any of these irritate gyno?????? PLEASE HELP!

im gonna add atd once it gets in the mail...hopefully that will help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok im stumped as to why im getting bad gyno after an epistane cycle, the cycle cured a small case i had before and the day post cycle therapy started it blew up. im taking nolva, clomid, alpha drive and E-bol. can any of these irritate gyno?????? PLEASE HELP!

im gonna add atd once it gets in the mail...hopefully that will help.
add 300mg of vitamin b-6 a day to battle off any prolactin rebound.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
prolactin rebound from what?
when hormones get thrown out of whack sometimes depending on the person things can get a bit out of sync....similar to when people get rebound gyno from superdrol.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot to mention that im taking caber every 3 days also to prevent any prolactin sides. the one nip that is mega poofy does have some liquid come out when i squeeze it.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot to mention that im taking caber every 3 days also to prevent any prolactin sides. the one nip that is mega poofy does have some liquid come out when i squeeze it.
sounds like prolactin, but hows that still possible when ur on caber?

on got gyno off superdrol on day 4! took a ton of nolva and b6 to take care of it

charger71

Awards
  • Established
sounds like prolactin, but hows that still possible when ur on caber?

on got gyno off superdrol on day 4! took a ton of nolva and b6 to take care of it
well i think people freak out over a tiny bit of liquid when prolactin is usually quite a bit, im talkin when i squeeze my nip it seems like a TINY bit of liquid comes out of the poors. well im taking nolva and caber, have never had a gyno problem like this before(it all started with superdrol though) and this one seems to have started from epistane. I just cant figure out why epistane killed it then made it flare up like crazy during PCT...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
check your pm i think i might know what's up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nvm it seems you cant accept pm's...well email me if you want to know what im thinking.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
definately prolactin... had the same issue, used b6 for a while which helped then started caber and knocked it out even while on an epistane/trenadrol cycle

continue the caber 500mcg 3 times a week ... I wouldn't bother with ATD, too much estro suppression can sensitize prolactin receptors over time

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Would running restore and b-6 be benefical while on prgestion based products? I know the B-6 will help but since restore is a blend I don't know how much 6-bromo or prolactin protection is in it.

Just a thought

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would running restore and b-6 be benefical while on prgestion based products? I know the B-6 will help but since restore is a blend I don't know how much 6-bromo or prolactin protection is in it.

Just a thought
Using 6-bromo on cycle as a preventive measure would be a good idea imo.

I also am not quite sure how much 6-bromo is in restore. I know aPCT has 25mg's and Hyperx2 has 50mg's/serving. Not sure about restore though.

Also I would only use high doses of B-6 if your actually having some prolactin sides.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Using 6-bromo on cycle as a preventive measure would be a good idea imo.

I also am not quite sure how much 6-bromo is in restore. I know aPCT has 25mg's and Hyperx2 has 50mg's/serving. Not sure about restore though.

Also I would only use high doses of B-6 if your actually having some prolactin sides.
I really like 6-bromo alot. I was going to dose the b-6 anywhere between 300-600mg, those seem to be effective doses.

It would be nice to know how much 6-bromo was in there:sad:

charger71

Awards
  • Established
my problems seem to be diminishing, i was taking some left over rebound reloaded and ever sense i stopped that the pain has been going away so im hoping thats what the problem was...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
good deal, i'm seeing more and more evidence how ATD based products cause more harm than good... glad to here it's getting better

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
good deal, i'm seeing more and more evidence how ATD based products cause more harm than good... glad to here it's getting better
everytime I have used ATD based products I have had gyno symptoms..

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
And to think that when ATD first came to the market it was being marketed as being better than tamoxifen.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
ATD is hit or miss. I eradicated 2 gyno outbreaks with it and a serm and now this time, it's barely helping at all. Switching to Restore today.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think in conjunction with something else it's fine...like tamox,armidex..etc....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would not rely on it solo...it really seems to have mild steroidal qualities.

It's a strange compound to be sure.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
atd+tamox seems to be helping a lot now, the rebound reloaded i was taking did not have atd in it. rebound reloaded and JW both irritated my nipples while atd seems to be helping, i think a lot of products out right now are hit or miss.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
the pain is gone but the poofyness remains. epistane was the best at de-poofifying my nipples so im gonna add 10mg in the morning, as Dr.D claims that this can actually help hpta im not too concerned about adding 10mg during pct. and im also now reading that 10-20mg epistane works better than 30mg for gyno, wish i knew that before :/

morning: 15mg tamox/10mg epistane
night: 15mg tamox/50mg atd/3 caps alpha drive/B6

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The lower doses of Epi do seem better for gyno.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How does epi help restore HPTA???? Please link me to where Dr. D says this...

No way thats true.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
well it was at the IBE forum but almost every post there got deleted by "accident" so its gone now, but he did say that 10mg epi first thing in the morning during pct would be ok, just take all other pct items before bed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its said that epi can boost LH much like a SERM...this could be true imo. You would have to know how much would have an anti effect on yourself individually. The huge libido boost at the start of cycles with lower doses seems to support this. I was going to try 10mg first thing in the morning but im gonna wait a bit. Btw, higher doses did good for my gyno ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For me, 10-20 mg reduced gyno but did not eradicate it...30-40 mg made it worse.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, 10-20 mg reduced gyno but did not eradicate it...30-40 mg made it worse.
what exactly did you use? i did high doses of epidrol and never had any issues with gyno. Now, thankfully i feel like im gyno free.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Epistane. Others have noted the same things..higher doses making it worse or at least not reducing the gyno. Mine kinda stayed in "stasis" at the higher doses but shrank with lower dosing.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any idea about the mechanism by which AI's show to not work as well as low doses, and sometimes cause worsening of gyno issues. A few people I heard mention this in this thread and others.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
ive heard epistane as per bioman here, and 6oxo elsewhere.

krogtaar

Awards
Does anyone have any idea about the mechanism by which AI's show to not work as well as low doses, and sometimes cause worsening of gyno issues. A few people I heard mention this in this thread and others.
they inhibit aromatase from changing test into some kind of estrogen compound iirc, so it might cause upregulation of estrogen receptor sensitivity over long periods of overuse, but ive only ever seen people speculate that serms do that. i'd assume that any increase in gyno symptoms while on an AI is from coming off a cycle or some other unrelated issue

charger71

Awards
  • Established
I got some gyno last year after I did Havoc. I've tried letro, cabergoline and topical formestane but none made an improvement. I'm not sure what to try now.

I also have a bottle of Havoc that's been sitting around. Should I use it or avoid it?
you could try running it at a low dose...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if serms and cabergoline don't do it, i can pretty much gurentee havoc aint going to help

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
what is the dose that everyone using epi or havoc get gyno at

40mg and higher?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
40+mg caused it to return to pre-cycle size after 20mg reduced it slightly for me... however it never became worse during or after the cycle

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dosed upwards of 70mg's/day for at least a week. Maybe increased some small gyno slightly but barely noticable.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
if serms and cabergoline don't do it, i can pretty much gurentee havoc aint going to help
actually ive read a few posts that claimed epistane reduced gyno that letro/nolva/caber did nothing for.

if you havnt tried letro yet i would go for that, the first time i got gyno from superdrol it made the pain go away in 2 days.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was up to 80mg epidrol and i didnt have any gyno symptoms. If anything i had them more at lower doses at the start of the cycle. This could have been from it not really working its magic but i must say it did a number on my preexisting gyno. Now I feel like i should have epi at all times if the gyno ever comes back ill just run a cycle haha

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's hard to say for me, i'v stacked havoc/epistane both times i'v used it so thats probly why i haven't seen as good of results in reduction

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ok ive been on nolva/atd for a few weeks now, stopped taking caber because it was doing nothing. the pain is mostly gone but i still have the lumps and i still get some liquid when i squeeze my nips. im just gonna assume the caber i got was bunk and i need to find another source, possibly the same deal with my tamox...

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ok scratch that, i can get a full size drop out of one of my nipples now so this is definitely prolactin. its like a clearish/whitish ooz, how much b6 should i be taking to help? I am SO pissed that i got bunk caber, makes me think the nolva is bunk also.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah the cabergoline and nolva took care of my issue in a couple days, find another source quick

try 600mg split 3 times per day, it should help but may not completely eliminate your prob