PCT legal restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnitzel

Awards
MOD EDIT: Then read the ruyles and take a conservative viewpoint. Sources is not something this board goes into.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are not intended for human use. the only reasonable legal OTC serms would seem to be 6-oxo extreme double dosed, dermacrine sustain or post cycle support (which isn't out yet). There is limited evidence on either of these effectiveness, but they seem to be the most reasonably likely to be effective OTC PCT products.

If you go back in time just a few years, the research chemicals were not so readily available, and cycles of prohormones were run with nothing, or sometimes chrysin or once it came out 6-oxo regular as the only things in PCT. Too risky to be worthwhile in my opinion, but people lived

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
They are not intended for human use. the only reasonable legal OTC serms would seem to be 6-oxo extreme double dosed, dermacrine sustain or post cycle support (which isn't out yet). There is limited evidence on either of these effectiveness, but they seem to be the most reasonably likely to be effective OTC post cycle therapy products.

If you go back in time just a few years, the research chemicals were not so readily available, and cycles of prohormones were run with nothing, or sometimes chrysin or once it came out 6-oxo regular as the only things in PCT. Too risky to be worthwhile in my opinion, but people lived
i googled research chemicals for my rat experiment and i found a number for helpful sites which provided me some solutions

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: First, last warning. Read the rules.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: This is not the concern of this board nor a subject we are going to discuss here. Look elsewhere for your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.