aPCT

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas. In November I am going to start a stack that isn't the most common. I am going to run 5 weeks of Activate Extreme, and Powerfull. As my pc I am going to run 5 weeks of advanced Post Cycle Therapy the new product by AX that they recommend taking after their new Superdrol. Just wanted to get some feedback on if this seems sufficent, or if anybody would resort to a Nolva or Clomid type?

Just to let you guys know if you ahvent read about Powerfull, it says to boost Test levels 52%, and jack up HGH levels (while allowing the body to still make its own HGH) it says nothing about PCT, and claims to have the body go back to normal after dosage is stopped. I want to play it safe, especially if it is stacked. Thanks fellas!! Appreciated as always.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest bro - you should not need any PCT for either of those products. Honestly, both are commonly used IN a normal PCT. Both are great products and you will enjoy them greatly. Save the aPCT for a later time. Neither POWERFULL or ACTIVATEX will cause HPTA shut down (which is why they're some of the best Non-Hormonal boosters on the market.) Dude, throw in some RPM and you're going for one hell of a ride!

Run a log of POWERFULL (which i'm a huge fan of) and ActivateX - should be a great read.

Good Luck Bro!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
To be honest bro - you should not need any post cycle therapy for either of those products. Honestly, both are commonly used IN a normal PCT. Both are great products and you will enjoy them greatly. Save the aPCT for a later time. Neither POWERFULL or ACTIVATEX will cause HPTA shut down (which is why they're some of the best Non-Hormonal boosters on the market.) Dude, throw in some RPM and you're going for one hell of a ride!

Run a log of POWERFULL (which i'm a huge fan of) and ActivateX - should be a great read.

Good Luck Bro!
Good post. I agree 100%

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas. In November I am going to start a stack that isn't the most common. I am going to run 5 weeks of Activate Extreme, and Powerfull. As my pc I am going to run 5 weeks of advanced Post Cycle Therapy the new product by AX that they recommend taking after their new Superdrol. Just wanted to get some feedback on if this seems sufficent, or if anybody would resort to a Nolva or Clomid type?

Just to let you guys know if you ahvent read about Powerfull, it says to boost Test levels 52%, and jack up HGH levels (while allowing the body to still make its own HGH) it says nothing about post cycle therapy, and claims to have the body go back to normal after dosage is stopped. I want to play it safe, especially if it is stacked. Thanks fellas!! Appreciated as always.
don't forget cycle support,

bwhahaha

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the aPCT isn't needed (no post cycle support is needed)..........

but will still give some good gains...