Alpha drive

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

wondering if this would be a good addition to pct. The ingredients look good, there is just some I am not sure about. Like Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. No idea what that is. Is this product suppresive at all, or is it a natural test booster?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ADED...do a search on it and then read the threads for the next few weeks, lol...there has been a lot of controversy on that particular AI...not to mention that the amount of ADED in Alpha Drive XL has not been released to my knowledge...

...I have a couple bottles, but have not used any yet...have been told that it's not an amazing product, but it's not awful either...I would opt to use it during a test boosting cycle as opposed to PCT though...JMO.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey,
thanks for the aded, did a search and decided since it hasn't totally been decided wether it's suppresive or not yet i will not take it in pct. but for 10 bucks i might throw it into my upcoming epi cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey,
thanks for the aded, did a search and decided since it hasn't totally been decided wether it's suppresive or not yet i will not take it in post cycle therapy. but for 10 bucks i might throw it into my upcoming epi cycle.
:thumbsup: My thoughts exactly...might be pretty awesome combined with some divanil though!!!