- 09-28-2007, 12:35 PM
wondering if this would be a good addition to pct. The ingredients look good, there is just some I am not sure about. Like Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. No idea what that is. Is this product suppresive at all, or is it a natural test booster?
- 09-28-2007, 12:40 PM
ADED...do a search on it and then read the threads for the next few weeks, lol...there has been a lot of controversy on that particular AI...not to mention that the amount of ADED in Alpha Drive XL has not been released to my knowledge...
...I have a couple bottles, but have not used any yet...have been told that it's not an amazing product, but it's not awful either...I would opt to use it during a test boosting cycle as opposed to PCT though...JMO.RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
- 09-28-2007, 01:06 PM
thanks for the aded, did a search and decided since it hasn't totally been decided wether it's suppresive or not yet i will not take it in pct. but for 10 bucks i might throw it into my upcoming epi cycle.
09-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bioman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 60Last Post: 05-06-2007, 02:09 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 57Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
- By unitas27 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2006, 12:17 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2006, 01:37 PM